Worst Online Game Retailer 2008

EB is just a tragedy considering how awesome they used to be. The morning update was what got me addicted to CAG in the first place... god knows how many hundreds of dollars I spent on $4 NES games that someone recommended. Waking up early to cheap Dragon Warrior IV... there really is no better reason to be late to work.

Nowadays, EBGamestop is a poor imitation of Amazon.

I don't think you can get much worse than a company closing a lot of its' stores last year.

BTW, that retail chain is now gone.

Gamestop/EB Games.

What happen to them, really? They use to be the one stop for everything now I avoid them like a bum to soap.

[quote name='franz ferdinand']EB is just a tragedy considering how awesome they used to be. The morning update was what got me addicted to CAG in the first place... god knows how many hundreds of dollars I spent on $4 NES games that someone recommended. Waking up early to cheap Dragon Warrior IV... there really is no better reason to be late to work.

Nowadays, EBGamestop is a poor imitation of Amazon.[/quote]

I agree, I got hooked on CAG because of the morning EB thread.

GS is just bad to order from because of the hit or miss with the condition of the games.

EB/Gamestop ... I don't know how such a lousy bunch does so well when they deserve to be frollicking down Circuit City Lane.

OMG Gamestop.com by far and wide. Their stores don't even price match their site and the selection on the site sucks big time. I wouldn't even include EB's name in there. Let them fade into existence without being tarnished. :cry:

bread's done
Back