Worst Online Game Retailer 2010

RosenQueen/NIS America for a good deal of 2010, though they changed their shipping policies so its mostly resolved

Dell. I pre-ordered Rock Band 3 because they had it cheaper but it took them a month after it was released to ship it.

Gamestop. The glitches on the website are nice (when I find out about them before they are dead) and gohasting's shipping kills most deals, but when GS has a sale on their site and raises all the prices of anything I would want to try to negate most of the sale, it pisses me off.

Gamestop.

What was the game where they said it would go on sale at like midnight and it never went on sale? or maybe it went on sale at like 3AM. (And no it wasn't a time zone issue.)

Maybe borderlands goty?

1Busyman's Inc. via Amazon. This douche charges a crazy amount for shipping, $7.99 for a PS2 game.

Gotta put my vote in for Gamedealdaily. Ordered from them and it took over a month to even ship my stuff.

Fingerhut. Yes they sell overpriced games.

They had a 1600 pt cards for $4.98 AC, but shipping was $7.99!

Any orders over one card were canceled without confirmation or even acknowledgment. Holds on the CC was still there till the shipment.

They shipped just one card almost 3 weeks later. I guess I did save money.

Target. If only because I didn't get that PS3 (even though I knew I wasn't going to). No other online retailer is as bad as this thread makes them out to be (Gamestop has some decent deals normally online as opposed to in-store).

[quote name='dino88']I'm surprised there aren't people in here complaining about Amazon/Target for not shipping their $40 PS3.[/QUOTE]
You missed the post only four posts above your own and I quote:
[quote name='Big Matty Kane']Target. If only because I didn't get that PS3 (even though I knew I wasn't going to). No other online retailer is as bad as this thread makes them out to be (Gamestop has some decent deals normally online as opposed to in-store).[/QUOTE]

But personally I'm mad about the third party seller from AMZ not sending us all $2 laptops.:lol: Not really. I know that glitches and price errors are just that. It's nice when a company or person honors them, but I don't expect them to.

Although I think many did nuke that AMZ sellers account by leaving bad feedback for cancelling out of the tons of orders for the laptops, since they've disappeared off of AMZ completely now.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You missed the post only four posts above your own and I quote:
[/QUOTE]
Oh shit, I did completely miss that post. I guess I was giving CAGs too much credit. I've learned my lesson.

Gamestop. I ordered a lot of games from Gamestop in 2010 because I managed to get in a bunch of orders during the brief period when their 25OFF code applied to preorders and I never had any issues, but quietly phasing out their case + manual guarantee for many current-gen games really irked me. (at least I think it's gone. I haven't seen it on the site in months.)

Also, their site redesign is incredibly shitty for people like me who use their store tracker a lot. It's a bloated abomination that requires way more clicks to do various things than it used to.

Gamestop - Not only horrible deals but when they do have promotions , especially on used, getting scratched up discs in sleeves not even the gamestop-made cases/cover art when ordering online

Best Buy - Site to store shenanigans everytime I ordered. Reward Zone coupons were the only reason for the purchases. Garbage process everytime.

Gamestop.com, selling defective games online and sending out games that are ordered as new that are either re-wrapped or gutted without being wrapped and sometimes have scratches.

bread's done
Back