Worst text message exchange with a girl, ever.

[quote name='Xevious']My interpretation is that she was bored to begin with...thats why she did the one word response in the beginning. Remember...women are better communicators than men. If she is not communicating with you in a direct manner, she is using you to pass the time...

Sorry if this bursts your bubble....[/quote]

You think too much to know how women are.

Even women don't think that much about what they do.

Sorry if THAT bursts your bubble.

Anyway, since when does an OT thread have to be RELEVANT? What exactly is it relevant too? Anyone that thinks an OT thread is irrelevant is a jackass. That's like saying, "This water has no flavor! What the **** is this!?" or "This garbage dumpster smells like ass, what the hell is this about!? What a dirty garbage dumpster."

What's next, you're gonna tell me I have hair? How about, I better chew my food? What other golden values of life do you have for me?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i feel dumber for reading the OP[/quote]

You and I both...

[quote name='javeryh']It's crap like this that makes me glad I was done dating WAY before texting.[/quote]

In all honesty, pagers weren't any better. xD

[quote name='NamelessMC']You think too much to know how women are.

Even women don't think that much about what they do.

Sorry if THAT bursts your bubble.

Anyway, since when does an OT thread have to be RELEVANT? What exactly is it relevant too? Anyone that thinks an OT thread is irrelevant is a jackass. That's like saying, "This water has no flavor! What the **** is this!?" or "This garbage dumpster smells like ass, what the hell is this about!? What a dirty garbage dumpster."

What's next, you're gonna tell me I have hair? How about, I better chew my food? What other golden values of life do you have for me?[/QUOTE]

:wall:

keep diggin

GetMoneyFuckBitches.gif

Agreed w/Jaykrue. OP got owned, and should've cut the bitch off.

On the other hand, chick was bored, lonely, and talking about her clam...

[quote name='javeryh']It's crap like this that makes me glad I was done dating WAY before texting.[/QUOTE]

It's not that hard to find a girl who doesn't text, you know.

Texting can be incredibly handy at times. We used the crap out of it when we had our big family vacation at Disney. Much faster and easier than trying to call to arrange meetup points, and much less rude, with none of the "can you hear me now" moments.
That said, I agree, it does seem like texting is replacing other forms of communication for too many people. I have a coworker--an adult, a father of two--who apparently has unlimited texts. He showed me his 'sent messages' screen; from 9 PM one night till about 8 the next morning, he had sixty or so to/from a friend of his. He went on a picnic with his family, where they turned everything off and just enjoyed the day and each other--when he turned it back on, he had at least a dozen IMs and voicemails saying "Where are you?" "Why aren't you responding?" "Is everything ok?" That's not endemic to IMing/texting though, that's a product of letting the tool control you, rather than controlling the tool. Too many people let the tool control them. Unless I'm expecting a call, if the phone rings when I'm eating dinner with my family, for instance, I let it ring. I have caller ID and vm, if it's important they'll call back or leave a message; if it's not important, then I sure shouldn't interrupt my dinner for it.

bread's done
Back