Worth playing xbox game on 360

pinkkirby

CAGiversary!
I don't have a xbox, but now i have a 360. Can anyone suggest some game that's backward compatible AND HAVE NO PROBLEM running on 360? I would truly appreciate some comments if you have tried the game and verified that it works...

I remember I asked this Q few months ago and some CAG reported that Ninja Gaiden Black even though was listed under compatible page but it had so much problem running on 360. Later on it was updated again but did the situation improve now? NG is one game I can think of which I definitly wants to play if they fixed the BC issues.

Halo 2's a horrible game, don't even touch it. Go for Halo 1, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and Fable.

San Andreas runs a hell of a lot smoother and looks a lot better. Darkwatch looks pretty good as well.

But Mega Man Anniversary Collection > all

Great, thanks for the input. Glad to hear Ninja gaiden black works well now. Thought at first ppl report you get frame issue encountering the first enemy in game.

Heh, thanks for all the info on Halo. Guess i was never a halo fan after played the first one on computer. Very repetitive is all I can say. Plus 360 now already have enough fps game I guess I will wait for halo 3 and give it a shot.

NJ black and Jade empire - these two I will definitly want to try. The overstock deal going on now (although OOS) otogi II looks good. But I do not see it on BC list @ xbox official site?

ghost recon 2: summer strike has insane loading time on 360, but game plays fine just takes forever to get it started

bread's done
Back