WotLK Beta Invites?

omega71

CAG Veteran
So normally I dont ask for anything, and I have given a few things out here and there in the limited time I have lurked here, but today I am going to kinda beg and plead for something.

Does anyone have an extra beta key for WotLK (World of Warcraft beta expansion)

I opted in the day you could and never got one sadly.

Thanks in advance.

Join the looooooooong waitlist for those. Doubt anyones going to have one to give away, people either tend to use em or sell em for large chunks of cash.

[quote name='georox']Join the looooooooong waitlist for those. Doubt anyones going to have one to give away, people either tend to use em or sell em for large chunks of cash.[/quote]

I kinda figured as much, but it was worth a try.

I am getting kinda miffed since I am seeing all of these people who just started playing a month ago, or people with three accounts all getting theirs, yet me who has been playing since day one faithfully is still left behind.

I've been playing since day 1 and have 3 accounts (don't ask -.-). My brother called me up yesterday to tell me he got one but I still haven't. I hate blizzard.

Meh. Your gonna end up buying the expansion anyways, lets be honest. All this would do is have you go through the content yet another time. As someone with too many 70s, if I have to go through the TBC content one more time I may snap.

I JUST got the email yesterday inviting me to the beta. I'm going to WAR though so dunno if I wanna resubscribe to WoW or not to check this out.

I called Blizzard to confirm the validity of the email and he said they just sent a new wave (yesterday) because they released a new build. He said that he thinks they are going to be sending the next wave in a few months. So duno if that says the expac is due MUCH later than we all think or not.

bread's done
Back