WOTT You Are About To See Is NOTT A News Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that be BWALLIN' if your last name was Zuniga?[quote name='Dead of Knight']Damn you. Damn you to hell.[/QUOTE]
*shrugs*

Maybe I'm overly cautious. (Or paranoid.)

I would have given that some consideration before posting it. ; ]

Also, you look like my cousin(s).

All Italian people look the same.

PM I got from some poopmongler that said he used to live near Hell, Michigan (where I don't even live) in that tattoo thread.

Title: sup

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't want to sound mean, but I hope you get banned. That new name would be awesome.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

This is why I love you, Casey.

Brak: Yeah, I probably should have given some consideration, but I HAVE posted pics here before. If he were as much of a stalker as we all think, he would have found them already.

It means "dude", or "man".

It's nowhere near as scary as the time Richlough dallow'd me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What the hell does vato mean?[/QUOTE]

I think it means your friend or something. Where's zew when we need him?

Are you set up on this folding thing, liquid? It says it'll take 31 days to finish one WU, whatever that is. I get the feeling thats not going to work in my favor.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Liquid, you live in Texas and don't know what vato means? What kind of sheltered life do you live?[/quote]

Maybe he's never been to a gas station...?

Yeah, I went there...

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Are you set up on this folding thing, liquid? It says it'll take 31 days to finish one WU, whatever that is. I get the feeling thats not going to work in my favor.[/QUOTE]
Settle down, outlaw.

I don't see why you'd want to win a PS3 title, anyway.

Where are your morals now?

Question:

Working out makes your muscles bigger by rebuilding muscle fibers larger after they break exercising. Does that mean muscles will not get smaller even if you stop working out? I know you can lose definition due to increased fat content, but the actually amount of muscle remains constant, yes? Additionally, does this make getting back into shape easier as the muscles may be unused, but still have greater starting capacity?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Now THAT'S a mind fuck![/QUOTE]
You're the first one to get that. : ]

[quote name='Kayden']Question:

Working out makes your muscles bigger by rebuilding muscle fibers larger after they break exercising. Does that mean muscles will not get smaller even if you stop working out? I know you can lose definition due to increased fat content, but the actually amount of muscle remains constant, yes? Additionally, does this make getting back into shape easier as the muscles may be unused, but still have greater starting capacity?[/QUOTE]
Muscles turn to fat if you stop using them.

/old wives tale

PS3 title? I know its a heavily PS3 dominated race, but I'm trying to contribute with my PC here. And its not like I'd be able to keep any of the prizes if I won it, theres not a single one that has any use to me.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Are you set up on this folding thing, liquid? It says it'll take 31 days to finish one WU, whatever that is. I get the feeling thats not going to work in my favor.[/QUOTE]It says it'll take 1 day per work unit (WU) for me. Your computer is slower than mine, but you're guaranteed 1 WU (even if you don't complete one), which is equivalent to one entry (you should confirm that with Marten though).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Liquid, you live in Texas and don't know what vato means? What kind of sheltered life do you live?[/QUOTE]Never heard it in my life. 'Course, since it's Mescan (as I'm told by these guys), and 99.9% of the Mexicans at my school are "ghetto thugs" (who drive like fucking cunts) that I avoid, I never would really have had the chance to hear it. =p

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']PS3 title? I know its a heavily PS3 dominated race, but I'm trying to contribute with my PC here. And its not like I'd be able to keep any of the prizes if I won it, theres not a single one that has any use to me.[/QUOTE]
I know that I'd keep a PStriple solely for flOw (which would likely be the only game that I'd have for a long time) and LBP, when it comes out. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I know that I'd keep a PStriple solely for flOw (which would likely be the only game that I'd have for a long time) and LBP, when it comes out. :lol:[/quote]

expansion pack for flow announced at TGS earlier today.

AV- noice.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']expansion pack for flow announced at TGS earlier today.[/quote]

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Are you set up on this folding thing, liquid? It says it'll take 31 days to finish one WU, whatever that is. I get the feeling thats not going to work in my favor.[/QUOTE]
apple_ii_large.jpg

I'd have to sell it and buy 15 DS/PS2 games. Or maybe someone with a nice PS1 collection would trade for it or something.

Unless it was in the terms of winning that I couldnt sell it, then I'd have to decline the prize.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']What the assfuck @ this PM from a user named necrojustice:[/QUOTE]What the fuck did you expect to happen when you posted your picture?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'd have to sell it and buy 15 DS/PS2 games. Or maybe someone with a nice PS1 collection would trade for it or something.

Unless it was in the terms of winning that I couldnt sell it, then I'd have to decline the prize.[/QUOTE]Selling it is attractive, but I would want one with the EE chip, seeing as how I never had a PS2.
Hell, I would just catch up on the PS2 games that I've heard so much about until the PS3 starts getting games.

[quote name='Pookymeister']That the one with Angel?[/quote]

Yeah - I didn't even notice it until Pixie pointed it out.

But it has Tara Reid. :roll:

whew, FEAR is the old hotness. The guns just feel right in that game.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
lol, guyz i can't believe I'm getting attention for posting my picture on a video game forum. *twirls hair*[/QUOTE]

Fix'd

HTML:
[quote name='Apossum']whew, FEAR is the old hotness. The guns just feel right in that game.[/QUOTE]

I love that game. Sucks that the port of it to consoles was so AIDS.

[quote name='TFN']You also drove a Pizza Hut Delivery Truck in Gleaming the Cube, Strell.[/QUOTE]

really?

[quote name='Strell']Now that's just sexist.

I twirl my hair all the time too, but you don't see me braggin' about it.[/QUOTE]

I also twirl my hair. For serial. It wasn't meant to be sexist just sort of a playing innocent thing to do.

[quote name='TFN']I smell something fishy.

thekeybladewars, are you in here?[/QUOTE]

_digging__by_Zikes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back