Would anybody trade me a GBA SP and game(s) for a Sealed copy of RE2(GC)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
GBA SP must be complete(box not needed) and in great shape, games can be cart only. I know this might be a longshot but thought I would give it a try.

It depends on the titles or the titles that are offered with the SP. I already have a copy of Iridion 3D that I think I got for like $2.50 at my local mom and pop store. I am looking for about a value of $75.00 in used GBA stuff for the copy of RE2, because that is the current value I can get on Ebay but that would also be around the value of a small used GBA SP bundle on Ebay also.

I have a Platinum SP with leather Pelican carrying case and 4 cart case, and a GameStop docking station for charging :D

[quote name='zoopie']I have a Platinum SP with leather Pelican carrying case and 4 cart case, and a GameStop docking station for charging :D[/quote]

Any games you willing to part with in place of the cases and docking station?

[quote name='zoopie']You could sell that sealed copy and pick up a spankin' new SP and a game or two :D[/quote]

I really would hate to deal with Ebay, and I would doubt I would get a cash offer that high on here.

I will trade the sealed copy for the SP and game(s) till tomorrow morning, then I switch it back to the mint opened copy that was orginally listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back