Would anyone be interested in Monster Madness DLC? (360)

greendayrulestce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I have this game, in all honesty, its not that great but could be okay depending on your tastes. Its pretty cheap now, so yeah. I will just quote what it says.

"A unique 4-player Capture the Flag level, this house is full of physical weapons and environmental traps to use against the opposing team. One team's base occupies the front porch, the other's is in the backyard, while the close-quarters ensure non-stop action!"

So its an exclusive level, takes up 25 MB of space. If you already have this game and didn't buy it new or didn't get this, tell me if you want it, if you do, I am going to list it on Ebay. Might be able to work out a Paypal thing. Code not torn off, will do a picture if anyone is interested in this.

I am getting rid of this game w/ Gamestop's trade 3 current gen games for 10 extra bucks plus normal prices and EDGE. So yeah. Not selling the game at all. I just don't know what to do with this.

EDIT: Its called Battlefield: Zack's House

I hope this is in the correct spot. Not listing this immediately since its so unpopular, just seeing if anyone would want it first.

bread's done
Back