Would anyone want to write for a new gaming blog?

Loaded

CAG Veteran
Hi CAGs,

I have a new gaming blog site (ala kotaku) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in being a writer for it. I know, I know, everyone can already make their own blog and most people already have them these days, but there are some incentives with doing it as a group:
  • Collaboration between writers (easier to get ideas, etc).
  • More likely to get traffic/readers.
  • You don't have to post every single day.
  • If it gets big, we might get free stuff :lol: (I like this one too).
Anyways, I'll take on all the cost of hosting and also do the work of making the page. Here's what I know I can do for writers:
  • Give you your own email address (@whateveritis.com)
  • Make a forum (but why? CAG is awesome)
  • Can sell games on the website (no one will trust us in the beginning though)
  • You can write about anything...even if it's not really game related.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to pay you or anything. There's no money in it at least for now. If it gets a lot of traffic, we can all brainstorm and find ways to make it a little more lucrative and of course we'll split it all.

I didn't put the link up because I don't want it to sound like an ad. Actually, there's not even any posts on there yet. If you want to see it or would like to be a writer, send me a pm. I'll set you up with an author account and we can get started. Thanks everybody.

Edit: Haha, I forgot to say, it's only for people who have decent skills in writing.

bread's done
Back