Would BB match the free PS3 controller from CC

I was able to get a price match on the Circuit city deal. They gave me the PS# for $499.99 and the extra controller for $0.01.

cool i got about 480 in RZ certs from friends doing the movie card coupon for me i wanted to get hte extra controller too thanks guys

[quote name='tarouza']cool i got about 480 in RZ certs from friends doing the movie card coupon for me i wanted to get hte extra controller too thanks guys[/QUOTE]

wow.... you are an asshole

This is YMMV. Their corporate policy on price matching does NOT include freebies but I did get my Best Buy to price match the free controller last weekend.

It's YMMV. Their policy on the wall clearly states they do not price match free offers, but I was just there yesterday and they gave me my free controller.

they gave me the free controller, and my friends all gave me their RZ certs so i got the PS3, plus controller, plus Def Jam icon all for about 50 bucks cash

In their brochure by customer service, it states that BB will NOT match buy X get Y free offers, however I inquired at mine if they would match buy a 360-get a free wireless controller offer from CC; the manager came out and did. They adjusted the price of the 360 to 349.99, and left the controller at 49.99; then the following week a competitor had the controller listed for 39.99. Went back and pricematched and got a 360 + extra wireless controller for 389 before tax (awesome deal at the time) :bouncy:

[quote name='mtxbass1']Best buy did this for me, no problem. They had to call Circuit City, but other than that, things were smooth.[/QUOTE]

You got lucky, they wouldn't match the free HD-DVDs with drive offer for me.

bread's done
Back