Battle arena toshinden remix,
Night warriors,
Fighters Megamix,
die hard arcade,
Shining Force 3,
Guardian heroes,
Panzer Dragoon Saga

All for $250.00??
I've seen pics and everything is mint and in original cases.

Negative.

It's not like I can blow $250 on this right now but this just seems to good to pass up.
Sadly I was thinking of selling PDS to recoop some costs but I'll probably cry when I'm holding it.

I need to sell off a few crap games I got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sega Saturn + Shining Force 3 + Panzer Dragoon Saga more or less equals $120-150 if its in really "good condition" or "like new" I suppose, the rest depends on how much you want them

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Sega Saturn + Shining Force 3 + Panzer Dragoon Saga more or less equals $120-150 if its in really "good condition" or "like new" I suppose, the rest depends on how much you want them[/QUOTE]

I dont know how your geting only 120-150 for all that. I have seen PDS go for almost 200 on its own on ebay. So unless the price went down a lot OP could get the cost back from just that.

If you're just looking to resell it, you're probably not going to get as much profit as you'd think. Plus, there's the hassle of finding a buyer.

If you have $250 lying around, and you really want to play those games, go for it. But it looks like you don't REALLY want it, and are just looking around for a nice deal. So, I would suggest that you don't.

250 dollars?
um no. Thats too high, those are good games, but 250 dollars yea right. Maybe 70 bucks.

[quote name='sendme']I dont know how your geting only 120-150 for all that. I have seen PDS go for almost 200 on its own on ebay. So unless the price went down a lot OP could get the cost back from just that.[/quote]

[quote name='Vega$']250 dollars?
um no. Thats too high, those are good games, but 250 dollars yea right. Maybe 70 bucks.[/quote]

Getting two different values here. The first is talking resale value, and the second is talking about gameplay value. And mine is the happy average, now the OP has three varying opinions, he just has to choose which logic foolows his. For me, the only redeeming parts of the deal is PDS and maybe SF3 along with the console, to sell PDS makes the console lose pretty much its value to me. I mean besides the reason of nostalgia, by today's gaming standards, what good reason is there to get a Sega Saturn.

That Shining Force link is awesome.
Anyways the dude lowered it to $200.
So I'm going to buy it Sunday.
I was almost going to do it for $250 but I'm glad I posted it on here.
The future mrs. may even let me keep PDS if I can score some sweet OT at work.
Which isn't hard because I hook my boss up with clearance games and info.

That's a great deal, considering you can recoup most of your losses with Panzer dragoon saga. If you don't want Panazer Dragoon Saga, you can sell it to me for $150(if the condition is near-mint to mint). It's not as high as going rate on ebay, but you don't have to deal with hassle of ebay buyers or ebay fees. I heard a lot of high prise for this game. Some people considered it as one of the best rpg of all time. As rpg fan, I want to try it out to see if the test of time have been kind or mean to this game. I made so many fail bids on this ebay. People are paying way too much money for this game. It used to hover in $120 a few months ago. I cheap out with bids less than the going rate. If I manage to get one, I will beat it then dump it back on ebay recoup most of my losses or take a small loss.

bread's done
Back