would it be worth buying disgaea 1 and 2 if you already have 3 on cart

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Have part 3 on vita....
have part 1 and 2 on psp but thinking about buying them for the PSN to play on VITA

would it be worth the 25 bucks to buy them or is disgaea 3 good enough

Depends how much you enjoy Disgaea and SRPGs in general. If you feel you are done with 3, go for it. Definitely worth 25 for content if you have the time/will to play them.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Depends how much you enjoy Disgaea and SRPGs in general. If you feel you are done with 3, go for it. Definitely worth 25 for content if you have the time/will to play them.[/QUOTE]

is there other RPG games on PSN that you can play on the vita people can recommend

[quote name='slidecage']is there other RPG games on PSN that you can play on the vita people can recommend[/QUOTE]
Persona 4: Golden

Trying a new game isn't a bad idea. Everyone seems to love P4G, so if you are into that sort of thing, i'm sure its worth a shot.

If you are totally in love with the franchise, then you should go with it. I mean, I still have the original Metal Gear PSone, MGS2 and MGS3 as well as the HD collection for both PS3 and Vita. If Disgaea is your game, then it would be sweet to be able to play all of them on your vita.

Considering the amount of hours needed for EACH game, I would say stick with 3, or trade/sell it and get 1 or 2. But having all three will take forever to play. If you can get Persona 4 Golden on cart somewhere for $30 or less, do it. Excellent game :D

[quote name='popular penguin']I believe you can get Disgaea PSN vouchers cheaper at GameStop's website. You can save yourself a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

that is if you can get them.. tried today and it kept saying my info on my cc does not match the info at my bank

even though im not using credit cards (power up credit)

going to go in tomorrow to store and see if they can sell them to me

[quote name='slidecage']that is if you can get them.. tried today and it kept saying my info on my cc does not match the info at my bank

even though im not using credit cards (power up credit)

going to go in tomorrow to store and see if they can sell them to me[/QUOTE]

Historically that's been one of the signs of their banhammer. I've been banned for nearly two years now and there's no apparent way to remove it (customer service is no help).

Disgaea 1 has a special place in my heart so I would recommend it. I'm holding out for FFX/X-2 to scratch my RPG itch as P4G looks terrifically boring from gameplay videos.

I would recommend Jeanne D'Arc. Not as insanely deep as Disgaea, but a good SRPG. Tactics Ogre is good too, although crafting gear is a pain in the arse.

bread's done
Back