Would this be considered as something that nintendo will replace?

klyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
01-17-07_1742.jpg

01-17-07_1742.jpg%22

From the looks of it, I'd say you dropped it and the piece broke off?

I'm going to say no... but maybe you could if you said the right thing. I don't know what you could say though.

I called earlier, and told them I usually put it in my pocket. They said that was, I think personal damage so it's not covered by warrenty. They said they would repair it but for a price. I said I'll think about it. I did not reveal any personal info so I was wondering if calling again with a different story would work.

Oh, and it broke while I was opening the screen from sleep mode.

[quote name='klyco']I called earlier, and told them I usually put it in my pocket. They said that was, I think personal damage so it's not covered by warrenty. They said they would repair it but for a price. I said I'll think about it. I did not reveal any personal info so I was wondering if calling again with a different story would work.

Oh, and it broke while I was opening the screen from sleep mode.[/QUOTE]

That won't work. come up with a better story.

Well you see it was broken through regular and intended use. There was no deliberate or accidental damage. The workmanship should have stood up to the rigors of regular use. By following the instructions and not abusing the system you did not do anything outside of the warranty.

Try something along the mentality above.

bread's done
Back