Would this work?

D3FAULT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
In theory it sounds like it would work, but you will not be able to talk since if you had that plugged in, there would be no room for the mic plug.

If you don't mind me asking why you are trying to play music/sounds from your ipod to xbox live? I hope you aren't planning on playing music in a multiplayer game and hope your teammates will enjoy the music you are playing.

I hope you're not one of THOSE people. You know what I mean.

The only thing I can thing is you're either trying to annoying your enemies, think you'd be providing good music for your teammates when in reality it would come through crappy, or you're trying to annoy your teammates too.

His camera quality has improved QUITE a bit compared to 3 years ago, eh?

Does he still make YouTube videos? Last one I remember seeing was the Windows 7 Burger video.

The sound quality is pretty terrible over xbl, so if it did work it wouldn't sound very good. My friend had the Trash Talk and when he would use it I couldn't at all understand what any of the sounds were.

Does Microsoft ever plan on improving the mic quality on Xbox Live? I usually just talk on Skype with people considering how poor XBL voice communication is.

bread's done
Back