Would u Buy a N64 for $200,000.00

Maybe his "son" not doing well in school is something that was inherited.. considering the guy's grammar is shit and he included 3 near-identical pictures.

Someone who can't spell selling an N64 at an insane price. I'll give that much money if someone finds a genetic link to the unadulterated stupidity that some of these people express.

[quote name='evilmax17']Ironic.[/QUOTE]

I actually had copied that exact sentence to put on here and do the EXACT same thing. Ha ha.

Hey, he lives in Marietta, Georgia. I live like 10 miles away, maybe I should pay someone to teach him spelling and grammar?

Maybe he did the crazy BIN thinking it would tempt somebody into bidding the $50 in order to kill it. Used to be $0.05 no matter how high you set your BIN, but they changed that a few months ago. ( fucking eBay...) Still I believe it would have been just another $0.25 to add that BIN.

Given the stuff already mentioned in this thread however, I think I may be giving this seller too much credit...

I messaged him with this, "Dude, no one is going to give you 200,000.00 for this. You look more sad than anything, if you kid sucks in school, he'll grow up to be a nobody, and 200,000 wont change that. Anyone with 200,000 dollars already knows that. You're just waisting you money here putting a BIN of that much on it. Wait till someone does a BIN on it and then does a Paypal reversal on you and eBay sticks you with 20,000 in fees... then you'll be screwed. People know how to do it, and eBay wont fix it cause it'll look like you got the money. Remember, eBay is NOT your friend, their a business... and legally they can screw you to the wall with stuff like this. As a word of warning, remove the BIN."

A paypal reversal is where someone asks for their paypal payment back from you. It takes a while and usually works in the favor of the person asking for their money back, with what appears to be no questions asked.

Some douche bought a valuable Pokemon TCG card from me over a month ago and he did a chargeback on it. Paypal honored his case despite my inability to communicate with him in regards to returning the item. So I'm out $12 and a minty Lugia. Bastard.

That N64 better be able to make dinner, give me a blowjob, and blueprint the plans to a working flux capacitor for that amount of money.

I like how the guy who used BIN isn't a registered user. Hopefully he found a cup of coffee without a warning label and died a horrible death.

Looks like Dad needs to go back to school and learn how to spell.

Hey, kid, sell his car on ebay if he doens't learn proper English. Spelling is more important than driving.

You know, there are no shortage of stupid auctions on ebay, but that really is all around one of the dumbest ones I've seen. God, I hope the moron has to pay the ~$3000 in fees. If any part of the auction is actually true, I really feel sorry for any child that has someone that stupid as a parent.

[quote name='mietha']You know, there are no shortage of stupid auctions on ebay, but that really is all around one of the dumbest ones I've seen. God, I hope the moron has to pay the ~$3000 in fees. If any part of the auction is actually true, I really feel sorry for any child that has someone that stupid as a parent.[/QUOTE]

He won't have to pay the fees unless he is a complete idiot. Eventually he'll contact ebay and get his funds refunded when the person who won the auction doesn't pay.

Oh.. I get it now. This is some loser who thinks that he can get money for his son and is hoping that goldenpalace.com jumps on the auction.

Hate to say it, but you need a better story than "help my son's education" crap. I bet he doesn't even have a kid as those games are so old that any kid who played them should be in college or done by now.

[quote name='magius360']Hey, he lives in Marietta, Georgia. I live like 10 miles away, maybe I should pay someone to teach him spelling and grammar?[/QUOTE]

Cool, I live in Powder Springs.

[quote name='topplehat']But it included "Madden 201," with the Roman gladiator on front![/QUOTE]

With special guests Spartacus and InuYasha!

This is, by far, one of the funniest things I have ever seen... on so many levels, too.

I mean, a $200,000 tutor? She better give the kid a blowjob in between ever course. The dipshit is using his son as bait to buy an H2 Hummer, or something.

[quote name='Blade']That N64 better give me a blowjob[/QUOTE]

Most N64's can... its called "Hey You Pikachu!"

[quote name='Sailorneorune']A paypal reversal is where someone asks for their paypal payment back from you. It takes a while and usually works in the favor of the person asking for their money back, with what appears to be no questions asked.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, too bad I didn't know you could do this late last year when some fucker on ebay never sent me his OOT/Master Quest I won from him. I was out $30 and never even had the satisfaction of leaving his ass a negative feedback because I waited too long and he was suddenly no longer a registered member...

Is there a time limit for a Paypal reversal? Don't care so much about the $30 anymore but this will make me feel a little better...

[quote name='JSK414']Most N64's can... its called "Hey You Pikachu!"[/QUOTE]

Why the hell have I been trying to get this girl to date me if I can get the end result from something that doesn't require clogging every month?

[quote name='Blade']Why the hell have I been trying to get this girl to date me if I can get the end result from something that doesn't require clogging every month?[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY my point :)

[quote name='nickmad']wf attude

i love that game![/QUOTE]

C'mon! "WWF Wrestlemania: 2000" was the best Wrestling game for N64... Hell! Dare I say it was the best Wrestling game...EVER?!?!?!?

[quote name='JSK414']C'mon! "WWF Wrestlemania: 2000" was the best Wrestling game for N64... Hell! Dare I say it was the best Wrestling game...EVER?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I think he was just trying to point out the spelling problems.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']$200,000 ending value would mean an ending fee of $3000 O.O[/QUOTE]

LOL!! He'd still have to pay it most likely unless ebay was cool about it, because they charge it to your account and then depending on when your next due date is you might have to pay because it takes awhile to get your nonpaying bidder credit refunds.

bread's done
Back