Would You Be Interested In Taking The 4th Spot for an Online Gears of War Tourny?

dman1869

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
I started a team for a Gears of War tournament on Major League Gaming but we still need a fourth. One of the guys is for sure but the other one doesn't have a credit card so I might even need 2 players if you know someone. Send me a PM or e-mail if interested. E-mail is [email protected]. Oh, and not to be rude, but I'm looking for people who can hold their own or at least think they can hold in their own at a professional level. Registration closes today on the 14th. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: We missed the signup for the 14th but I'm still looking for member(s) to join.

It is over XBL? I dont really play too much on the weekdays, but I do on the weekends.

I rape mad people, but i dont think I can help you due to my small window of playing time.

[quote name='help1']It is over XBL? I dont really play too much on the weekdays, but I do on the weekends.

I rape mad people, but i dont think I can help you due to my small window of playing time.[/QUOTE]
Plus, I'm better than you.

P.S. It says online tourny, so I would assume it's over Live.

[quote name='help1']

I rape mad people[/quote]

you like to rape men dosen't that make you gay

[quote name='PINKO']you like to rape men dosen't that make you gay[/QUOTE]

Probably depends on whether or not he enjoys it =)

bread's done
Back