Would you buy a videocard with this artwork?

HeadRusch

CAGiversary!
imageview.php

Seriously...I dunno if its funnier that it reminds me of Cheapy...or if it reminds me of a disgusted Cheapy.

That picture says to me "Shit..this thing just will not overclock" or perhaps "Oh My God this thing is so slow, it wont even benchmark!"

:D

Sorry, nerd humor. Move along, move along.

[quote name='HeadRusch']
That picture says to me "Shit..this thing just will not overclock" or perhaps "Oh My God this thing is so slow, it wont even benchmark!"
[/QUOTE]

I thought it said, "Do you mind? I'm trying to take a shit here."

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why would you buy a video card for the art when it sits inside your computer where you can't see it/don't look at it?[/QUOTE]

Potentially a lucite case, or a case with a window.

But yeah. Artwork on the card itself is pretty much the last thing I'd worry about, unless it was adorned with Nazi symbols or something.

[quote name='Strell']Potentially a lucite case, or a case with a window.

But yeah. Artwork on the card itself is pretty much the last thing I'd worry about, unless it was adorned with Nazi symbols or something.[/QUOTE]
Clear cases were covered with the "don't look at it." I mean, sure, they look nice, but who looks at them for more than two seconds before returning their eyes to the screen?

Swastikas would definitely make a purchase worth it, just for the incredible double takes you'd get when people looked in your case.

Go to a LAN party. People like to show their shit off.

Quakecon is a good example. I'm pretty sure they have case design contests.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why would you buy a video card for the art when it sits inside your computer where you can't see it/don't look at it?[/QUOTE]

Agreed...who cares what cover plate is on the video card. I have a half naked Mermaid plate on my 6800gt... big whoop.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why would you buy a video card for the art when it sits inside your computer where you can't see it/don't look at it?[/quote]

This.

I don't even know why they put art on it, a waste of resources if you ask me.

[quote name='darthbudge']This.

I don't even know why they put art on it, a waste of resources if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Besides serious modders usually take off those plates, stock heatsinks/fans and put better one's in place...of course those are the people who over clock their shit to the extreme.

[quote name='darthbudge']
I don't even know why they put art on it, a waste of resources if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

We - as a nation - print the nutrition facts of water on the bottle.

Think about that.

[quote name='Strell']We - as a nation - print the nutrition facts of water on the bottle.

Think about that.[/quote]

Wow I guess I never thought about it before. Thanks for making me just a little more depressed at society Strell.

[quote name='JolietJake']I gotta find the water with fat in it, thats the tastey fucking water.

/lewis black[/QUOTE]

It's not soy milk. It's soy juice.

Holy Christmas....Cheapy is everywhere.....now I understand how he can sit on his ass all day long in Tokyo and actually make enough to buy expensive action figures and Japanese Domino's.

bread's done
Back