Would YOU buy this? (aka trash or ebay?)

langdon_alger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I, or, more specifically, all of my childhood crap was recently evicted from my parents basement. As I was looking thru it I found stacks of old Nintendo Power magazines and the box to pretty much every NES, SNES, Gameboy, and GBA game I ever owned. I plan on keeping the games, but is there a market for old game boxes? I mean, I'm keeping my copy of Final Fantasy for the NES, but I don't think I really need the box. It's still in pretty good shape, too. What about the Ninty Powers?

OK, I am interested in avoiding ebay. So, once I can go through them all I'll get a list together and put it up on my trade list. It'll be a week or so, just due to the Thanksgiving...

I threw out almost all my NES, SNES and N64 boxes a few years ago. I regret it since I could have sold them on EBay. I thankfully decided to sell my Saturn box rather than throw it out, I got $15 shipped for it on EBay

I could of sold off a bunch of boxes but shipping something like that from Canada to anywhere (even Canada) would just ruin it.

bread's done
Back