Would you do this deal for a PSP?

Darkstar

CAGiversary!
$200 for a Playstation Portable, with NBA (the first one), MVP Baseball (first one) and Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade? I'd be broke after this. (the reason i wonder about the games is b/c they are older and cheap now)

Lemme know if you guys would be this? or Should I pass on it? Also included are charger and instruction manual...

Any input would be great... thanks

[quote name='Darkstar']$200 for a Playstation Portable, with NBA (the first one), MVP Baseball (first one) and Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade? I'd be broke after this. (the reason i wonder about the games is b/c they are older and cheap now)

Lemme know if you guys would be this? or Should I pass on it? Also included are charger and instruction manual...

Any input would be great... thanks[/QUOTE]

i would pass .... i wouldnt pay more then 125 bucks for a used system now the new ones are 200....

i would offer 170 but never 200

used system could break tomorrow and your SOL while a new system comes with a year Or even a 2 year warrenty on it (if you use the right credit cards)

Well you can get the core version new for $200... and those games are trash so I honestly wouldn't bother buying the used one. unless it's in pristene condition. You could sell the games, but you wouldn't get much and the only advantage you'd have with the used one is that it'd come with a memory stick (albeit a 32mb one which you'll likely replace anyway.) Personally, I'd go with a new PSP for $200 rather than getting a system that might not be in great condition and that comes with 2 crappy games.

yeah, that's a pretty raw deal. If you don't have the money for a PSP and really want to get a portable gaming system check to see if the GBA and/or DS have anything you'd like. Otherwise, I'd just save your money for now.

bread's done
Back