Would you do this for a PS3...

STATIC3D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A local radio station had a PS3. They offered the PS3 to their intern if he would be willing to kiss a guy, full on the lips, for 2 seconds. He didn't do it.

Would you have?

fuck no. If you do, then you probably don't have a life. Honestly, I hope there isn't anyone that pathetic in this world...:rofl:

But maybe Kaz would do it, since he can't get one for his own son.:whistle2:k

Wait kiss a dude on the lips for 2 seconds to get $600 dollars in merchandise which has the potential to earn $1500+ in auction. You're damn right i would dont front a lot of you would. Hell my eye is on the dotted line. I do however draw a line at tongue thats just gay... :p

[quote name='michaema']Wait kiss a dude on the lips for 2 seconds to get $600 dollars in merchandise which has the potential to earn $1500+ in auction. You're damn right i would dont front a lot of you would. Hell my eye is on the dotted line. I do however draw a line at tongue thats just gay... :p[/quote]
Thats exactly what I thought.......$1500....that's a lot of fucking money. You can buy a computer with that.

Yes.

Without question.

Only 2 seconds? That's nothin'.

Just pretend you are kissing Johnny Depp. Or Alan Rickman.

Problem solved.

[quote name='Strell']
Only 2 seconds? That's nothin'.

Just pretend you are kissing Johnny Depp. Or Alan Rickman Cumming.

Problem solved.[/quote]
Come on, be honest.

[quote name='STATIC3D']A local radio station had a PS3. They offered the PS3 to their intern if he would be willing to kiss a guy, full on the lips, for 2 seconds. He didn't do it.

Would you have?[/QUOTE]

Only a feckin' moron/homophobe would refuse that offer.

Now, takin' a shot in the mouth? That's a whole 'nother debate. This is like daring someone $600 to eat a fucking cupcake.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Come on, be honest.[/QUOTE]

I prefer your version.

Well I would not mind since guys kiss all the time by accident.

Like my cousin of the same age would hug and kiss me on the cheeck when I was little. His mother would be like boys shake hands.

When I was in Gym once I was playing a mean game of BasketBall and pushed pup against a guy where my teeth was caught in his teeth for more then two seconds so why not.

It sounds alot better then taking it from a guy for $600 and in hollywood men kiss all the time. This guy was pussy.

Agian I have been to a proctologist when I was younger and Kissing this guy on the lips for a piece of hardware crap is inifnitive times better.

If anything proves your sexual insecurity, it's something like this. or he just really hates videogames.

2 seconds with no tongue for a PS3...I would've done it in a second.

[quote name='tipp007']hell id slip him some tongue too for it to be honest[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same thing. It isn't like you are going to be having sex with him.

As long as it's just a two second peck and the guy doesn't have any oral diseases what's the big deal? I'd do it. It's actually quite common in other cultures for men to kiss other men.

My wife and I were talking and joking about this. The intern was a gamer and would have kept the PS3, he just wouldn't kiss another guy for it.

For some reason, this whole thing reminded me of an old joke...
A guy asks a girl, "Would you have sex with me for a million dollars."
The girl says, "Yes."
So, the guy then asks the girl, "Would you sleep with me for $20."
Insulted, the girl says, "No, what kind of a girl do you think I am?"
The guy replies, "We've already established that. Now we're just haggling on price."

:lol:
Its kind of funny that I see this thread today because my girlfriend and I had a similar conversation to this yesterday. Basically the conversation was whether or not I'd open mouth kiss a guy for $1 million. She was shocked that I said I would do it no problem.

If the intern was a girl (and she was attractive), I'd make out with her for 2 minutes for a PS3 (aka $2000).

Wow, I'm surprised he didn't do it. 2 second kiss with a guy isn't that bad for a PS3 (and a potential $1500 on ebay).

Maybe the radio station had pranked the intern many times before about stuff like this, and he thought they were pranking him again? I dont know. I don't know why he didn't do it.

[quote name='6669']If the intern was a girl (and she was attractive), I'd make out with her for 2 minutes for a PS3 (aka $2000).[/QUOTE]

Eh doesn't count. Would you do anal for a PS3?

You have to be very unsure of your sexuality to not do it. Either you a) know you are going to like it, b) know you aren't going to like it, or c) are too scared to do it because you afraid of what you might find out about yourself.

[quote name='Collectordragon']As long as it's just a two second peck and the guy doesn't have any oral diseases what's the big deal? I'd do it. It's actually quite common in other cultures for men to kiss other men.[/QUOTE]

Borat like very much!!!
borat_narrowweb__300x495,0.jpg

Hell yeah, and once again regal wins the thread for writing something that makes no sense.

"Well I would not mind since guys kiss all the time by accident."

[quote name='6669']If the intern was a girl (and she was attractive), I'd make out with her for 2 minutes for a PS3 (aka $2000).[/quote]And I would pay $600 to see it ;)

Say there is something you don't want to do, beyond the homophobic aspect of this topic or whatever. It's just one of those things you would be willing to take a stand on that you wouldn't do.

At what point (or price...lol) does it become okay to not stand your ground and accept doing something you were against? Does giving in and not standing the ground you were originally willing to stand simply mean you do have a "price" (i.e. when does it become more about the price than the principal)?

I have a price, and it's damn low. Hell i would have kissed the guy for 2 seconds if they ordered me a nice pizza.

[quote name='STATIC3D']Say there is something you don't want to do, beyond the homophobic aspect of this topic or whatever. It's just one of those things you would be willing to take a stand on that you wouldn't do.

At what point (or price...lol) does it become okay to not stand your ground and accept doing something you were against? Does giving in and not standing the ground you were originally willing to stand simply mean you do have a "price" (i.e. when does it become more about the price than the principal)?[/quote]

I think it depends most on what it is you're taking a stand against. If this was french kissing some dude it would be a different story for me. If that was the case, I'm waaaaaay more expensive than 2 grand.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']

When I was in Gym once I was playing a mean game of BasketBall and pushed pup against a guy where my teeth was caught in his teeth for more then two seconds so why not.
[/QUOTE]

What the?!?...

[quote name='Riyonuk']Of course I would, I would do it for a minute if I had to. It would be just like kissing an uncle...[/QUOTE]

dude does your uncle have to register with the state as a term called a "predator"?

Me and my uncles hi five and drink beer.. where do you live?

bread's done
Back