Would you get this ps3 (AKA amazon warehouse deals...)

[quote name='VashandWolfwood']I wouldn't buy an open box non-BC PS3 to save 40 dollars, but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

+1

Especially for something that has "cosmetic blemishes." PS3's need to be nice and shiny.

My guess is that that is a generic description that doesn't necessarily apply to the item. That way, you can't complain if any of those things are true. That being said, do we know if these are returns or what? If they are returns, there's little chance for them to be beat up or anything like that.

There is a 30 day return period according to the description but with the lack of info, I'd honestly just pony up the extra $40 and get a new system.

Plus, there are deals on the PS3 every now and then. I think the Sony card offer is still going on, where you sign up for a Sony card and it gives you $150 off if you buy a PS3.

i bought a gps from there with no issues. it was more than half off though, and for only a 40 dollar savings i.d hold out for a better deal. try used on craigs list. they usually come with games and cost a lot less. plus you can try before you buy, or at least see it.

warehouse deals is amazon. I've bought many things from them and they were as described.
you can check out warehousedeals.com to see that they are amazon, just open box or slightly damaged merchandise.

I wouldn't, when you're purchasing heavy duty electronics like a game system that's new, I would always get new because of the warranty and the satisfaction that you are in control of how you care for your piece of hardware. The price just isn't significant enough of a markdown to justify the idea of it.

bread's done
Back