Would you guys trust this DVD site?

give them a call and see if you can find out more on their business liscence or anything like that.

It does seem a little odd to me that they don't list what regions the imported sets come from though.

I wouldn't trust them since all their DVDs are region free, which is usually a good sign of the DVDs being bootlegs.

In the FAQ section it says that the DVDs are region free.

*Sarcastic* You mean to tell me that CSI seasons 1-6 for $40 isn't real?! */Sarcastic* If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

the whole site is just a modified flash template

and a crappy one at that

go with your gut instinct in cases like this....

it's usually right

Thanks for your help guys. I was relatively sure they were bad news, but I just wanted to check.

Well, being that I CAN'T get CSI Seasons 1-6 for $50, do you know where I can get a good deal on it?

[quote name='TJordan522']Thanks for your help guys. I was relatively sure they were bad news, but I just wanted to check.

Well, being that I CAN'T get CSI Seasons 1-6 for $50, do you know where I can get a good deal on it?[/quote]

Well, assuming they'll stay on schedule .. www.deepdiscountdvd.com should be having their huge bi-annual sale very soon (like within a month). Their dvds are generally priced pretty low to begin with and then it'll be an additional 20% off each item and free shipping.

A few interesting "catches":
Subtitle are also available in English, and in a foreign language. >> Last update of whois database: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:12:39 UTC

BakPak Media is founded on the concept of you the consumer creatively saving money on media needs. We have the best price on Baby Einstein 23 DVD Set on the market.

business%20people%201.jpg

You'd have to be a total idiot to order from this site.

Also, look at the Baby Einstein image. The idiots didnt even bother taking away the eBay watermark when they stole the image from someone's eBay listing. Funny.

bread's done
Back