Would you insult yourself on TV for 2 hours for a $1000?

[quote name='Rocko']A $1000 what?[/quote]

I'm hoping cash.. but it could be $1000 worth of tacos...

for 500/hr... yes.

Yes, but I don't think I have two hours worth of insults in me. What are you supposed to do? Just stand there and call yourself dumb, ugly, retarded, etc. for 2 hours? That'd get old.

What channel will it be aired on? If it's on CBS i'm down. Nobody would ever watch it. It would be equivalent to singing in the shower.

I can't come up with enough insults for other people, let alone myself, in 2 hours.

$500 an hour sounds nice, though. As long as I don't have to cut myself. Or eat dog poo.

i always come into your topics thinking your question is hinting at a story, and then i get in the thread and its just your answer. So disappointing.

[quote name='Strell']"TheWiseGamer.com - Intelligent Gaming For Intelligent Gamers"[/quote]

Well since he created this thread and that forum, I highly doubt that claim

Should've named it www.WiseAssGamer.com . Wise asses can be funny, but people who claim to be wise just tend to seem like douches. But then again it would've been a very obvious copy of cheapassgamer, where as now its only a pretty obvious copy of cheapassgamer

Wow. Another reason to plaster that humongous Wise Gamer ad all over the top of the page. I'll admit I saw the $1000 and I was intrigued enough to click but I don't think you'll fool me twice.

Oh hell, who am I kidding? Where do I sign up?

This is gonna sound really odd, but I swear I didn't even notice that huge red banner until everyone started ragging on him about it.

Thanks years of being desensitized!

[quote name='Cracka']Should've named it www.WiseAssGamer.com . Wise asses can be funny, but people who claim to be wise just tend to seem like douches. But then again it would've been a very obvious copy of cheapassgamer, where as now its only a pretty obvious copy of cheapassgamer[/quote]

I'm gonna stick with "DumbAssGamer" for his site. I bet he's still ashamed of asking for help with it with the responses he got... and man, I love how it's still all him posting to himself. :D

[quote name='Kayden']Just read them your post history. That should be fairly humiliating.[/QUOTE]

zing!

Hell yeah. I usually make a lot of jokes at my own expense and I don't mind at all.

However, I don't know if I would have 2 hours worth of material though.

"I am really, really, really, really...[2 hours later]...really lame." Can I have my thousand now?

[quote name='VipFREAK']No thanks. Although anyone that does, knock yourself out. Good entertainment for me anyway...[/QUOTE]

yes, I would and yes, it would entertain you and me too!

bread's done
Back