Would you rather be 20 and HOT or 40 and RICH?

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm voting 20 and hot because there's always hope to be 40 and rich. Plus, money won't buy back those 20 years...

40 and rich. What do I care about being hot? I would want to be with someone hot, and 40 and rich will go a long way toward that goal.

yeah, I'm halfway in between so I can see one coming while the other is going and I think I liked things the way they were...

you can be rich at 40 and act as if you are hot - you can get as much pu$$y (hot 20 year olds if you want) and prob know how to better enjoy the money

[quote name='thetshell']Neither ... I'll take wisdom over both wealth and beauty any day.[/QUOTE]

Quit being a fag. You know you want to be hot and rich. you must be ugly.

[quote name='thetshell']Neither ... I'll take wisdom over both wealth and beauty any day.[/QUOTE]
Aww....that's so cute. :oops:

Damn this must be the best-looking forum on the Internet... I guess when I say hot I mean hot like Jessica Alba or Brad Pitt hot - not average person hot.

[quote name='javeryh']Damn this must be the best-looking forum on the Internet... I guess when I say hot I mean hot like Jessica Alba or Brad Pitt hot - not average person hot.[/QUOTE]

Bitch please. I'm Bud Bundy hot.

[quote name='javeryh']Damn this must be the best-looking forum on the Internet... I guess when I say hot I mean hot like Jessica Alba or Brad Pitt hot - not average person hot.[/QUOTE]

No we understand but in the end looks fade away but money will always be around.

ill take the 40 and rich. those shallow ho's want nothing but money anyway. ill tap that gold diggin pussy until im 65.:bouncy:

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Probably 20 and hot. I'd probably have an easier time being happy with 20 and hot, instead of 40 and covered in gold diggers.[/QUOTE]

Then you'd just be covered in shallow young nubile hot... ... err... nevermind me...

[quote name='thagoat']ill take the 40 and rich. those shallow ho's want nothing but money anyway. ill tap that gold diggin pussy until im 65.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Exactly. One name: Hugh Heffner. It's a no-brainer. :lol:

Rich, I guess.

I mean, what if you are broke, 20, and hot... and you get into a terrible accident and your looks get mangled? You're pretty much fucked.

If you're rich and you get your looks mangled, you at least have the money to get some reconstructive surgery. Even if you are healthy, you still have the money to get in shape and improve your looks.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Rich, I guess.

I mean, what if you are broke, 20, and hot... and you get into a terrible accident and your looks get mangled? You're pretty much fucked.

If you're rich and you get your looks mangled, you at least have the money to get some reconstructive surgery. Even if you are healthy, you still have the money to get in shape and improve your looks.[/QUOTE]Not everyone has to plan for terrible accidents, Saucy. :lol:

Ill take 40 and rich. Pay for a personal trainer to keep in health and shape. Plastic surgery if need be. Plus theres always legalized prostitution in vegas.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not everyone has to plan for terrible accidents, Saucy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not everyone has a death wish / doesn't care about life like you, Subbie. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Not everyone has a death wish / doesn't care about life like you, Subbie. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're right, Saucy. In fact, it could be argued that most of the human race instinctively has the "anti-death wish"... most people have necrophobia AKA deathophobia. :)

After one look at my "stepmom" when I was 18, I can say that I'll take 40 and rich any day.

40 and rich gets you 20 and hot.

From what I have seen of a lot of the women around 20 hot + 20 years gets you 40 and not.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Exactly. One name: Hugh Heffner. It's a no-brainer. :lol:[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I was getting at when I was talking about money buying most everything in my last post. Thanks for clearing up my point, Tip. :p :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']17/17 right now ... I guess most people would rather be 30, moderately attractive, and comfortably well-off. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The problem with 30 is that you start to think about what you would have done differently if you could be 20 again, which of course you can't.

Still, if I was given only the two choices from javeryh, I would take the 40 and rich (and moderately attractive). You are still young enough to enjoy your money, and people would tend to overlook the fact that you aren't a model if you were wealthy. Betting on looks seems to a much bigger gamble...what would you do when a new "flavor of the month" has caught the eye of the opposite sex?

[quote name='daria19']The problem with 30 is that you start to think about what you would have done differently if you could be 20 again, which of course you can't.[/QUOTE]People think I'm crazy when I tell them life ends at 30. It's pretty much the point of no return. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']People think I'm crazy when I tell them life ends at 30. It's pretty much the point of no return. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I'm gettin' rich now since I'm already young and hot. I mean, who says you can't be both young and rich?;):cool:

All of you people voting for 40 and rich might be singing a different tune when you actually reach 40 and you realize all the crazy fun times are behind you. I'm halfway between the two and I can see value in both. I honestly don't know which is better although I can say for certain I'd love to have 10 years back...

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']This is exactly what I was getting at when I was talking about money buying most everything in my last post. Thanks for clearing up my point, Tip. :p :D[/QUOTE]

I just scanned over and posted. Besides, I never notice your posts anyway. ;) :lol:

[quote name='javeryh']All of you people voting for 40 and rich might be singing a different tune when you actually reach 40 and you realize all the crazy fun times are behind you. I'm halfway between the two and I can see value in both. I honestly don't know which is better although I can say for certain I'd love to have 10 years back...[/QUOTE]I've never had any crazy fun times. I'll be 23 on Friday and I'd love to have 10 years back myself. :lol:

bread's done
Back