Would you two shut up about SD already? OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0bx13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello gentlemen. The regularly scheduled OTT for the evening will now be replaced by this much superior, SoDak style one. Eat it biznatches.

So yeah, I got a terrible pain in the crotchal region. I think its from the indians in my back yard. I got STD'd.

[quote name='b0bx13']Does this at all decrease my earlier n00bitude?[/quote]

No, we just pity you and are too lazy to make another OTT.

Is pitty really something that should be given to a n00b? I mean, what's stopping a bunch of pitywhores from coming and starting something just to get pity?

Good night all. I was supposed to be studying for a test tomorrow. Instead, I will walk in without have studying...and hopefully still do pretty well...

[quote name='b0bx13']Is pitty really something that should be given to a n00b? I mean, what's stopping a bunch of pitywhores from coming and starting something just to get pity?[/quote]

If it's any consolation, I don't pity you.

[quote name='Rig']Good night all. I was supposed to be studying for a test tomorrow. Instead, I will walk in without have studying...and hopefully still do pretty well...[/quote]

G'night. I have a test tomorrow as well. Plus a paper I have to finish by morning.

[quote name='dcfox']Do I have to get rid of my Star Trek av now?[/quote]

Dude, I'm sporting a 3-OTT told avy. And I'm sure as shit not changing it.

:shock: WTF happened? :shock: The whole movie was somebody's dream or something? :shock: I thought this movie was supposed to be less confusing, but I'm still confused. :shock: I guess those of you that saw the first version were less confused, :shock: but I have no idea what most of the movie really was. :shock:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']:shock: WTF happened? :shock: The whole movie was somebody's dream or something? :shock: I thought this movie was supposed to be less confusing, but I'm still confused. :shock: I guess those of you that saw the first version were less confused, :shock: but I have no idea what most of the movie really was. :shock:[/quote]

Somebody just watched DD. :lol:

[quote name='b0bx13']Midwestern hell...If you lived in South Dakota, you'd understand entirely.[/quote]

If i lived in SD? do you not see my avatar? Do you not recognize my Sig? If not you must be 13 years old or younger.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']:shock: WTF happened? :shock: The whole movie was somebody's dream or something? :shock: I thought this movie was supposed to be less confusing, but I'm still confused. :shock: I guess those of you that saw the first version were less confused, :shock: but I have no idea what most of the movie really was. :shock:[/quote]
did I miss something?

Just finished watching Donnie Darko?

And thanks Lulu :D

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']:shock: WTF happened? :shock: The whole movie was somebody's dream or something? :shock: I thought this movie was supposed to be less confusing, but I'm still confused. :shock: I guess those of you that saw the first version were less confused, :shock: but I have no idea what most of the movie really was. :shock:[/quote]

Just finished watching Donnie Darko? [/quote]

Yeah, I knew I didn't even need to mention the name for anyone to get it.

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='b0bx13']Midwestern hell...If you lived in South Dakota, you'd understand entirely.[/quote]

If i lived in SD? do you not see my avatar? Do you not recognize my Sig? If not you must be 13 years old or younger.[/quote]

WOAH, didn't make the connection there...no, I'm 18, but originally from the east coast...I'm about 9 in midwestern years.

[quote name='Asshed']I called it first though. :wink:[/quote]

I know, I just saw his first. Maybe I should watch the extras to see if that clears anything up. I think the next OTT should be dedicated to Frank the Rabbit.

I just gotta ask.... Where do you live in SD? What is your age? What is the greatest city on the missouri river in SD? What is your thoughts on the Corps of Engineers?

end SD quiz

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Ledhed']I called it first though. :wink:[/quote]

But he quoted me. So that means I'm better than you.[/quote]

Are you sure about that? :twisted:

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I just gotta ask.... Where do you live in SD? What is your age? What is the greatest city on the missouri river in SD? What is your thoughts on the Corps of Engineers?

end SD quiz[/quote]
1- SuFu
2- 18 in real years, 8-9 in SD years
3-Yankton?
4- I really don't care much :p

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Ledhed']I called it first though. :wink:[/quote]

Are you sure about that? :twisted:[/quote]

What are you going do about it, huh? :twisted:

[quote name='b0bx13'][quote name='Mr.Answer']I just gotta ask.... Where do you live in SD? What is your age? What is the greatest city on the missouri river in SD? What is your thoughts on the Corps of Engineers?

end SD quiz[/quote]
1- SuFu
3-Yankton?
4- I really don't care much :p[/quote]

Boo on you. SD is a wonderful state. Greatest city on Missouri---Mobridge. Corps of Engineers=swear word in SD. Your comments about age is 8 years in SD years must be right, as South Dakotans along with North Dakotans, Minnesotans, etc have higher standards on intelligence so that sounds about right :)

[quote name='Asshed'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Asshed']I called it first though. :wink:[/quote]

Are you sure about that? :twisted:[/quote]

You are both equal, but different in the Love-Fear lifeline.

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='b0bx13'][quote name='Mr.Answer']I just gotta ask.... Where do you live in SD? What is your age? What is the greatest city on the missouri river in SD? What is your thoughts on the Corps of Engineers?

end SD quiz[/quote]
1- SuFu
3-Yankton?

Boo on you. SD is a wonderful state. Greatest city on Missouri---Mobridge. Corps of Engineers=swear word in SD.[/quote]
I really can't stand it myself....after I serve the last 4 years of my sentence (at USD), I'm getting the hell out of here

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']:shock: WTF happened? :shock: The whole movie was somebody's dream or something? :shock: I thought this movie was supposed to be less confusing, but I'm still confused. :shock: I guess those of you that saw the first version were less confused, :shock: but I have no idea what most of the movie really was. :shock:[/quote]

Somebody just watched DD. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, I knew I didn't even need to mention the name for anyone to get it.[/quote]

#-o Cheater :lol:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Asshed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']:shock: WTF happened? :shock: The whole movie was somebody's dream or something? :shock: I thought this movie was supposed to be less confusing, but I'm still confused. :shock: I guess those of you that saw the first version were less confused, :shock: but I have no idea what most of the movie really was. :shock:[/quote]

Somebody just watched DD. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, I knew I didn't even need to mention the name for anyone to get it.[/quote]

#-o Cheater :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Never try to declare greatness over a mod,

I just can't learn how to spell Ledhed, can I?

It's not the first time. :twisted:

I know what you mean, CrasH. :wink:

Ahh, but did you see the second version. Much better attempt than the first try.

[quote name='dcfox']What are you going do about it, huh? :twisted:[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox'] #-o Cheater :lol:[/quote]

Does that answer your question?

[quote name='b0bx13'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='b0bx13'][quote name='Mr.Answer']I just gotta ask.... Where do you live in SD? What is your age? What is the greatest city on the missouri river in SD? What is your thoughts on the Corps of Engineers?

end SD quiz[/quote]
1- SuFu
3-Yankton?

Boo on you. SD is a wonderful state. Greatest city on Missouri---Mobridge. Corps of Engineers=swear word in SD.[/quote]
I really can't stand it myself....after I serve the last 4 years of my sentence (at USD), I'm getting the hell out of here[/quote]

Well why didn't you just come out and say you were at USD in Vermillion... I understand now :) no really I do.. I would hate getting beat by Augie and UND all the time also heehee

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='b0bx13'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='b0bx13'][quote name='Mr.Answer']I just gotta ask.... Where do you live in SD? What is your age? What is the greatest city on the missouri river in SD? What is your thoughts on the Corps of Engineers?

end SD quiz[/quote]
1- SuFu
3-Yankton?

I really can't stand it myself....after I serve the last 4 years of my sentence (at USD), I'm getting the hell out of here[/quote]

Well why didn't you just come out and say you were at USD in Vermillion... I understand now :) no really I do.. I would hate getting beat by Augie and UND all the time also heehee[/quote]
nononononono, the NEXT 4 years I'll be at USD; I'm a senior at RHS in Sioux Falls right now

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dcfox']What are you going do about it, huh? :twisted:[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox'] #-o Cheater :lol:[/quote]

Does that answer your question?[/quote]

Don't tempt the mod, for he shall rain hellfire unto thee.

Oof that will be a change from SIoux Falls to Vermillion. What more are you wanting though that makes you 'dis' SOuth Dakota..my Dakota

I just prefer city life...SD is just so boring, it all just looks the same. Not to mention the fact there's hardly anything to do in the biggest city in the state. For crap's sake, our big plans for tomorrow (which'll be the biggest plans we've had all year) are going to the gun shop firing range and shooting off a few clips. There should be more stuff to do around here, period.

[quote name='Ledhed']If only there were a way to lock individual posts. Then my amusing Ledits would go completely unchecked. :twisted:[/quote]

That wouldn't be fun, now would it? :twisted:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed']If only there were a way to lock individual posts. Then my amusing Ledits would go completely unchecked. :twisted:[/quote]

That wouldn't be fun, now would it? :twisted:[/quote]

If you're bringing light to your last edit, I'm already a step ahead of you. :wink:

[quote name='b0bx13']I just prefer city life...SD is just so boring, it all just looks the same. Not to mention the fact there's hardly anything to do in the biggest city in the state. For crap's sake, our big plans for tomorrow (which'll be the biggest plans we've had all year) are going to the gun shop firing range and shooting off a few clips. There should be more stuff to do around here, period.[/quote]

Funny that you say it all looks the same. State motto is 'land of infinite variety." where else have you travelled in SD?

Badlands? Blackhills? Custer National Forest? Missouri River? Lake region?

[quote name='b0bx13']I just prefer city life...SD is just so boring, it all just looks the same. Not to mention the fact there's hardly anything to do in the biggest city in the state. For crap's sake, our big plans for tomorrow (which'll be the biggest plans we've had all year) are going to the gun shop firing range and shooting off a few clips. There should be more stuff to do around here, period.[/quote]

I've lived in towns pop 200, 1100, 4500, 50,000 120,000, 500,000 and everywhere I go I have heard the complaint "there is nothing to do here!" Doesn't matter if its scotland SD or Minneapolis MN or Omaha NB, people complain there is nothing to do.

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='b0bx13']I just prefer city life...SD is just so boring, it all just looks the same. Not to mention the fact there's hardly anything to do in the biggest city in the state. For crap's sake, our big plans for tomorrow (which'll be the biggest plans we've had all year) are going to the gun shop firing range and shooting off a few clips. There should be more stuff to do around here, period.[/quote]

Funny that you say it all looks the same. State motto is 'land of infinite variety." where else have you travelled in SD?

Badlands? Blackhills? Custer National Forest? Missouri River? Lake region?[/quote]
Regarding the west river stuff, you're right. But to get anywhere different, it takes 4+ hours in the car. And I should have clarified (damn you tiredness), but I mean architecture-wise. Compare a SD city to even Minneapolis, and note the differences in architecture.

And I'm going to throw this right back at you: what's there to like so much about SD?

Ok, I have a bit of a predicament. Not related South Dakota, sorry.

Ok, so I broke up with my girlfriend about 3 weeks back and she still really wants me. I want to be just friends. I also don't want to see her hurt in any way. I'm trying to keep contact to a minimum, so that she will get over me. Any other ideas?

Second part. I have another girl currently interested in me (God, when it rains it pours). I am pretty interested in her also, but I know that if the ex sees me with her it will completely crush her. Any ideas?

I'm a bit late to the game, because I always had very clean and neat breakups in Highschool and in college up to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back