Would you use a glass port-a-potty?

I would love to go up to it and start pointing like I saw what was going on in there. Whoever was inside would freak out if they were already a little nervous about it.

Hahaha, that is totally what I would do! Start laughing and pointing and stuff! That would be hilarious

But in all seriousness, dont you think that some people would get off on that kind of stuff, with people "watching" you?

that would be kickass.... one way mirror glass shit is coo.

what would be weird is that since the walls are just made of that one way mirror shit, it would feel like you were just sitting on the toilet with no walls..

yeah, I've sort of used a similar one... there a bar/restaurant in the city that has clear bathroom doors that fog up when yhou turn the lock. The first time I ws there I was a little hesitant to take a leak thinking everyone would be watching...

lmao i can imagine some guy kinda wanting to use that porta potty, but he's kinda skeptical. But he decides "what the hell" and goes in to take a crap. Then some little kid throws a rock and shatters the glass lmao.

the guy's just sitting there on the crapper, out in the open.

So definately do it. The chance to feel like your taking a dump in (what feels like) total public has been a dream of mine since I was 8.

This coming from the guy who likes laughing at people through tinted windows while driving

[quote name='Supernothing']I would love to go up to it and start pointing like I saw what was going on in there. Whoever was inside would freak out if they were already a little nervous about it.[/quote]That's a really good idea. 8)

When I was in Amsterdam, they had urinals out on the sidewalks. You couldn't see in them, but someone I suppose could run right up to you as your could see your upper half clearly.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']When I was in Amsterdam, they had urinals out on the sidewalks. You couldn't see in them, but someone I suppose could run right up to you as your could see your upper half clearly.[/quote]

Hey I remember those... didn't use em, but I remember them. They had some closed ones too, but you had to pay to use those.

bread's done
Back