Wow, blowout, make me offers and take this junk

lol thats a beautiful house, you must not live in the northeast, because a house like that up here would cost like 220,000.

Wanna just trade for Boondock Saints? =D

[quote name='alive741']lol thats a beautiful house, you must not live in the northeast, because a house like that up here would cost like 220,000.

Wanna just trade for Boondock Saints? =D[/QUOTE]

Actually I live in Pennsylvania. And if I dont get an offer on it soon I might be desperate enough to trade it for a copy of Boondock Saints. Although it does have well kept hardwood floors .. so throw in a copy of Shadow of the Colossus ;) hehe

(gratuitous bump)

The box has like a little plastic circle on the side that I slit, I had planned on using this, but decided against it and I'm getting an iPod nano instead. However the contents are sealed inside the box. I can take a picture if you like? The receiver was never taken out of its seal, neither were the other parts. Let me know if you want a pic, I will open the box and take a picture of the sealed contents.

[quote name='alive741']The box has like a little plastic circle on the side that I slit, I had planned on using this, but decided against it and I'm getting an iPod nano instead. However the contents are sealed inside the box. I can take a picture if you like? The receiver was never taken out of its seal, neither were the other parts. Let me know if you want a pic, I will open the box and take a picture of the sealed contents.[/QUOTE]

If it wouldnt be too much trouble it would be appreciated. I cant handle it anymore .. I need a Sirius Radio .. too much stuff is goin on w/ Howard Stern's channels right now and I need to hear it.

I can't post pics on CAG, don't know why, or what I have to do to get access to do that....I can take the pictures and e-mail them to you? I've never used myspace or anything. If that's easy + free I guess I could do that as well?

Pictures are taken, just let me know how you want to view them...

Games will hit ebay tomorrow lol..im so lazy =D

Maklershed, I have those pics of the sat radio if you're still interested let me know where you want to view them.

XBOX

$5.00 Xbox Games: (buy 3 get $2 off)
NBA 2K3
NBA Inside Drive 2003

$10.00 Xbox Games: (buy 3 get $3 off)
BMX XXX

Xbox Games: (prices vary)
ESPN College Hoops 2K5-$6

$21 Postal Money Order?

Check my list and collection for Pikmin 2 (for my spoiled rotten cousin), Leisure Suit Larry (for my spoiled rotten boyfriend), the VMU, and a pack of those nifty GBA game cases.

-Sailorneorune

If you don't see squat, and that's quite likely, I may buy Pikmin from you after my copy of Ikaruga sells.

bread's done
Back