Wow CC you suck!

Bionix01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
:bomb: can someone anyone tell me why CC guarantees they will have a game? I went to Two CC's looking for NFL tour which they guaranteed by 2pm. I go they dont have it i talk to the managers asking them if i am supposed to get something since they guaranteed it. They basically told me to F*@k off. Anybody else know if they just don't know what they are doin?

Yeah they never do, CC employees are freaking stupid. I always struggle to find someone to get me to check out.

Call and complain to the manager or the corporate higher up..you'll get somewhere then.

Ive had numerous instances with the so called guarantees.. they never ever have shit in when theyre supposed to.. until a week later.

Theyre probably trying to get out of the 10 gc deal.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Yeah they never do, CC employees are freaking stupid. I always struggle to find someone to get me to check out.

Call and complain to the manager or the corporate higher up..you'll get somewhere then.

Ive had numerous instances with the so called guarantees.. they never ever have shit in when theyre supposed to.. until a week later.

Theyre probably trying to get out of the 10 gc deal.[/quote]

Actually, it's $20 and I got it once for them not having the Tony Hawk game for Wii. One week, they had 4-6 games guaranteed to be in stock by a certain date. I SOOOOOO wanted to be a total prick and go in and try to nab the gc for each game every day. But, knowing my luck, they'd have had EVERY damned game that week.

That's why I usually don't go to Circuit City on a release date. I've found the vast majority of the time they don't have the item I'm looking for, which is why Best Buy usually gets my money on release dates.

So, wait a second, you BUY games ON release date? I think I've only done that ONCE, the game being the crapfest known as State Of Emergency. And, ever since then, I wait and bide my time, since I know game prices always go down.

As for me, I may try the guarantee thing again soon, since they paid for games I bought on Black Friday with their gc. Do that 2-3 times, that's a full games price just about right there.

[quote name='Bionix01']:bomb: can someone anyone tell me why CC guarantees they will have a game? I went to Two CC's looking for NFL tour which they guaranteed by 2pm. I go they dont have it i talk to the managers asking them if i am supposed to get something since they guaranteed it. They basically told me to F*@k off. Anybody else know if they just don't know what they are doin?[/quote]
You went there and you are mad? You should have called so that is your mistake if you are mad that you went to two stores without calling first. You can buy new items and have them shipped to your house, you can pre-order a lot of games/dvds because sometimes they sell out, you can buy certain items online and pick them up in store...

Who the hell buys things when they first come out anymore anyway? Imo the people who buy video games or blu-ray/hd dvd's the day they come out are retarded. Sure there are some special circumstances but not many!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Yeah they never do, CC employees are freaking stupid. I always struggle to find someone to get me to check out.

Theyre probably trying to get out of the 10 gc deal.[/quote]

To check you out? Have you tried going to a register? You're freaking stupid. If you are buying something in HE, DI or Car Audio that needs to be rung up there is always someone standing around doing nothing who will ring you up... I know I worked for CC. Of course you could live in some craptastic town full of dumb hicks who don't do their jobs but all the stores around where I live have great customer service. Btw call and talk to corporate? Lol @ that, have fun wasting your time!

[quote name='Lucky13']You went there and you are mad? You should have called so that is your mistake if you are mad that you went to two stores without calling first. You can buy new items and have them shipped to your house, you can pre-order a lot of games/dvds because sometimes they sell out, you can buy certain items online and pick them up in store...

Who the hell buys things when they first come out anymore anyway? Imo the people who buy video games or blu-ray/hd dvd's the day they come out are retarded. Sure there are some special circumstances but not many!

To check you out? Have you tried going to a register? You're freaking stupid. If you are buying something in HE, DI or Car Audio that needs to be rung up there is always someone standing around doing nothing who will ring you up... I know I worked for CC. Of course you could live in some craptastic town full of dumb hicks who don't do their jobs but all the stores around where I live have great customer service. Btw call and talk to corporate? Lol @ that, have fun wasting your time![/quote]

And now the thread becomes fun. For your sake I hope you're just a troll trying to annoy people.

[quote name='Lucky13']You went there and you are mad? You should have called so that is your mistake if you are mad that you went to two stores without calling first. You can buy new items and have them shipped to your house, you can pre-order a lot of games/dvds because sometimes they sell out, you can buy certain items online and pick them up in store...

To check you out? Have you tried going to a register? You're freaking stupid. If you are buying something in HE, DI or Car Audio that needs to be rung up there is always someone standing around doing nothing who will ring you up... I know I worked for CC. Of course you could live in some craptastic town full of dumb hicks who don't do their jobs but all the stores around where I live have great customer service. Btw call and talk to corporate? Lol @ that, have fun wasting your time![/QUOTE]

The CC closest to me never seems to have anybody at the registers. Several times I have had employees walk by looking the other way to avoid having to ring up my purchase. More than once I have just walked out and took my money elsewhere. CC is usually more of a pain in the ass than it is worth so I rarely shop there.

[quote name='happy']And now the thread becomes fun. For your sake I hope you're just a troll trying to annoy people.[/quote]

Nope I've been coming to CAG for a while now but just recently decided to make a name to start posting on. I worked at CC up until just recently so of course I'm going to read a thread titled "Wow CC you suck!" and respond when the OP doesn't seem to have any common sense in them. What kind of a question is "Anybody else know if they just don't know what they are doin?"? There are stupid people everywhere and a lot of them work at CC and BB! I always went out of my way to help people out even if that meant doing something simple like ringing them up for cd's/dvd's/games when I worked in HE.

[quote name='bmsdaddy']The CC closest to me never seems to have anybody at the registers. Several times I have had employees walk by looking the other way to avoid having to ring up my purchase. More than once I have just walked out and took my money elsewhere. CC is usually more of a pain in the ass than it is worth so I rarely shop there.[/quote]

Yeah and that is why CC posted a $208 million 3Q loss and won't be in business much longer if they don't pull their heads out of their asses. I could go on forever about why both BB and CC are good and bad because I've worked for both but we all know the positives and negatives of all retailers.

[quote name='Lucky13']I worked at CC up until just recently so of course I'm going to read a thread titled "Wow CC you suck!" and respond when the OP doesn't seem to have any common sense in them. [/quote]

Were you one of the employees that believed "24 minute in-store pickup guarantee" means "24 minutes from the time you put the order on the customer service desk?"

[quote name='Lucky13']Nope I've been coming to CAG for a while now but just recently decided to make a name to start posting on. [/quote]

How long is a while? I registered the first day i came to CAG so i could see the video game deals forum (the main point of this website) which a guest cannot see.

Troll.

To check you out? Have you tried going to a register? You're freaking stupid. If you are buying something in HE, DI or Car Audio that needs to be rung up there is always someone standing around doing nothing who will ring you up... I know I worked for CC. Of course you could live in some craptastic town full of dumb hicks who don't do their jobs but all the stores around where I live have great customer service. Btw call and talk to corporate? Lol @ that, have fun wasting your time![/quote]

Your tone is killing your credibility. If you keep referring to people as "retarted" and calling others "stupid," no one will be on your side.

I'll throw my hat as saying the registers at my two CCs are never manned except during Black Friday. I have to take my items up to the customer service line and bide time with those returning items to make the purchase.

Other than that, I have no problems with my CC. It's clean and there are surprisingly no sneaky employees or jerks that hide discounted games or guides.

Well i went because before they guaranteed games and if they didn't have it they gave me a 20 dollar gift card. I could have called but then no gift card duh. Plus the game was on sale for 40 and they gave a 10 dollar gift card if they did have it. It was supposed to be a win win you didn't have to be an ass about it. Read the post before you talk your trash Lucky 13

[quote name='Lucky13']You went there and you are mad? You should have called so that is your mistake if you are mad that you went to two stores without calling first. [/quote]

That's a good one. I remember calling 2 Circuit City at least 3-4 times to check if they had Hotel Dusk, which includes navigating their automated telephone line. No one ever picked up at the video game department. I wouldn't be surprised if ignoring customers is their store policy.

bread's done
Back