Wow, I cant believe this, Target is selling marijuana!!

SS4Brolly

CAGiversary!
Jesusoarus.jpg

Jesusaurus Rex says "Drugs are bad!"

Mmmmk? :D

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Well...it's not what I was expecting, that's for sure. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah, not what I thought it would be.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Did you intentionally leave out the link?[/quote]

Yes, because it's about as old as our savior dinosaur here. Ive seen atleast a half dozen topics like this in the past 4 or 5 days.

[quote name='opportunity777']I'd rather look at CrashSpyro's giant fox testicles.[/quote]

The words "I'd rather look at" followed by "giant testicles" should never appear together in the same sentence...

[quote name='javeryh']The words "I'd rather look at" followed by "giant testicles" should never appear together in the same sentence...[/quote]

Unless spoken by a gorgeous 20-foot tall woman! :wink:

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='opportunity777']I'd rather look at CrashSpyro's giant fox testicles.[/quote]

The words "I'd rather look at" followed by "giant testicles" should never appear together in the same sentence...[/quote]

Apparently you haven't appeared on MightySlacker's I'm Done thread eh?

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='javeryh'][quote name='opportunity777']I'd rather look at CrashSpyro's giant fox testicles.[/quote]

The words "I'd rather look at" followed by "giant testicles" should never appear together in the same sentence...[/quote]

Apparently you haven't appeared on MightySlacker's I'm Done thread eh?[/quote]

That thread just went on and on. And on and on...

bread's done
Back