Wow! I got this for a total of...

moo

CAGiversary!
50 cents.

I went to some yard sales yesterday. One of them had 2 boxes full of pc games with most being in the paper sleeves. I actually gasped when I picked this up and saw it lol. It didn't come with the box, case, or manual but for .50 and the disc in PERFECT condition it's nothing to be upset about.

Sorry about the camera flash.

I'd love to get a DVD case insert for it in the same style that the rereleased Arena and Morrowind came in.

I may just keep it. I'd like to find the rest of the stuff that it came with.

I don't think it would sell for a whole lot since it's disc only.

Thats funny because i sold mine for .50 because i had no clue it was worth anything when i sold it a couple years ago.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Average price on ebay is $20-50. I never even heard of this before, I should keep a look out for it.[/quote]

It's the second game in the Elder Scrolls series. I'm sure you've heard of Morrowind and Oblivion...so now you know that this is what came before them.

Yeah I sold off my copy while the hype train was high. Thats ok though as I still ahve the whole series boxed and with hint guides (No Arena guide though).

Great Great game for its time, as was Arena.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I have the boxed version, mint disc, manuals, the whole shebang. Is it worth something? I didnt know that it was...[/quote]
Yeah, I'm in this boat too. Got it for a buck.

bread's done
Back