Wow,I'm back and I hate working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarausagi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I hate working..I just hate it, I can't wait to go back to school and quit working

I got into quite a few disputes with some of my managers for being on CAG during work. They have this new rule about "no personal communications" during the clock and got on me over posting on CAG while I work

On top of that, they have a new rule about shoes...and god, I hate it.

You can wear slippers [because they cover your toes] and you can wear tennis shoes [because they have support]

But can I wear cute stylish heels? No, they HAVE to have a strap: so good bye sandals, good bye heels, good bye wedges.

Anyways, enough griping..if anyone remembers, I've been fixing my computer lately..at first it was just an upgrade but it became an almost complete build because my sweet little 350 watt power supply just couldn't handle 4800 athlon and all my drives and the new video card and all the fans...

on a lighter note, it made me think of the first computer part I ever installed, a 56k modem and a PCI video card. I remember reading the instructions 10 times and being afraid I'd break it..I kind of wish people would kind of spread the news that building PCs isn't THAT hard..maybe then stores wouldn't rip people off so easily.

But now I am happy, with around $400 I built something that would have cost me $700 at Circuit City...

I am now full into Vista, no dual booting XP....I am loving the 7600 GT you guys told me I should get..there's a world of difference between my old PATA drive and my new SATA drive, and I am convinced Vista is better than XP if you have the right hardware [such as, 4800 athlon and 2 gigas of DDR2 RAM]

I have some business to attend to..one..the PM's, a few of you were asking for $10 Avatars..well..I can't say I made out as well as I wanted to, I only ended up with three sets and one of them will probably go on the forum..the other I am keeping: I might just sell my full box DVD's for cheap

I also have an old promise to keep, about a picture with a shout out to CAG, I'm doing that tonight, now that I am finally back on CAG. I missed you all and after such a long time off CAG, I realize how special this place really is to me

Now, another question, did I miss out on any insane deals?

I got the $9.99 LocoRoco, but did I miss anything else? I haven't been able to check a few sites lately and I hate reading forums on the PS3 [even at 720p]

I hope I didn't miss some insane clearance

Well, that being

I love you all.

P.S. Off to watch "The Fountain"...ooooh..cheesy time travel!

[quote name='Moxio']Hey what happened to those pics you promised us?[/QUOTE]

"I also have an old promise to keep, about a picture with a shout out to CAG, I'm doing that tonight, now that I am finally back on CAG. I missed you all and after such a long time off CAG, I realize how special this place really is to me"

Doing it as we speak...before I watch The Foutain

[quote name='sarausagi']"I also have an old promise to keep, about a picture with a shout out to CAG, I'm doing that tonight, now that I am finally back on CAG. I missed you all and after such a long time off CAG, I realize how special this place really is to me"

Doing it as we speak...before I watch The Foutain[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should have looked at the OP. :lol:

[quote name='rodeojones903']If those are your biggest problems you have at work, then you have nothing to complain about. :D

Glad to see you back.[/QUOTE]

If you ever get to live one day as a girl, and someone denies you your fashion, you'll understand where I'm coming from....

[quote name='sarausagi']If you ever get to live one day as a girl, and someone denies you your fashion, you'll understand where I'm coming from....[/quote]

It's like our very own talking Barbie doll.

[quote name='sarausagi'].I kind of wish people would kind of spread the news that building PCs isn't THAT hard..maybe then stores wouldn't rip people off so easily. [/QUOTE]

I don't...then people would stop paying me to do that kind of thing for them! :D Oh, and welcome back :)

[quote name='sarausagi']"I also have an old promise to keep, about a picture with a shout out to CAG, I'm doing that tonight, now that I am finally back on CAG. I missed you all and after such a long time off CAG, I realize how special this place really is to me"

Doing it as we speak...before I watch The Foutain[/quote]

Ha, i thought your mom or something saw you taking pics before and banned you from the internetz since you disappeared. :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ha, i thought your mom or something saw you taking pics before and banned you from the internetz since you disappeared. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Heheh, that was my guess as well. Which would've been kinda funny.

anyway, there haven't been any significant deals I don't think... apart from the $10 off coupon at Play-Asia that started just a couple days ago, but that's not that incredible.

Interestingly enough I was wondering where you'd run off to.

As well, I'd love to just wear slippers to my job, would make it a hell of a lot easier.

[quote name='Pookymeister']*cough*[/QUOTE]

If she is a she like she says. She'll post pics. If its another DJkate thing then they'll never post pics. Listen if your a dude that likes to act like a girl. Thats okay, we accept your lifestyle, just stop lying.

I think 80% of America must hate going to work. Seriously, I use to love my job programming but it has gotten so boring lately. I need a fresh change, probably a new industry to program for...

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I always thought the OP was a dude who loved Hayden.[/QUOTE]

He says he's a girl. Every time he says going to post pics of his female self. He never does. He's playing the DJk8tie card.

Tagging in what may possibly be an epic thread of DJ K8E proportions.

P.S. The best way to prove a person is really the person they say they are is to have them hold a can of Coke upside down when snapping the photo.

[quote name='Graystone']If she is a she like she says. She'll post pics. If its another DJkate thing then they'll never post pics. Listen if your a dude that likes to act like a girl. Thats okay, we accept your lifestyle, just stop lying.[/quote]

Agreed. DJ Katie was a black poop stain on the CAG's trowsers that will not wash off.....I'm speaking metaphorically of course.

[quote name='Xevious']Agreed. DJ Katie was a black poop stain on the CAG's trowsers that will not wash off.....I'm speaking metaphorically of course.[/QUOTE]
When did this DJ Katie thing happen? That user name doesn't ring any bells for me... :whistle2:s

[quote name='Xevious']Agreed. DJ Katie was a black poop stain on the CAG's trowsers that will not wash off.....I'm speaking metaphorically of course.[/QUOTE]

I thought the OMG! Witch hunt and hilarity that ensued was worse.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']When did this DJ Katie thing happen? That user name doesn't ring any bells for me... :whistle2:s[/quote]

Too bad you missed that legendary thread. The best way to describe it is with a scene from Ace Ventura.

"What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!"

"Oh, my GOD! Einhorn is a man!"

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I thought the OMG! Witch hunt and hilarity that ensued was worse.[/quote]

finding out the person who "outed" dj k8e as a man WAS dj k8e was the best part of the whole thing. i didn't hear about the thread until after the dust settled, but it made for a great, incredibly bizarre read.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Where the fuck are the pics? Do I have to call shenanigans to get results around here?[/quote]Yes, movies do not last 19 hours. Start calling shenanigans.

[quote name='Kendro']Too bad you missed that legendary thread. The best way to describe it is with a scene from Ace Ventura.

"What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!"

"Oh, my GOD! Einhorn is a man!"[/quote]

All we need now is some CAG posting a pic of them naked in a bathtub, cringing while their computer is in a trashcan on the floor lit on fire, right? :applause:

OP, I like ya and all that, but you sound like one of those shitty employees who gets mad when you get in trouble for breaking rules you knew you were breaking. Don't be that bitch! ;)

Oh, and I'm sooo fucking calling shenanigans.

Wait, wait, wait.....DJ K8tie's a man? What else are you gonna tell me? sarausagi isn't that chick from heroes???? Oh, the horror.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm giving this thread until the evening, and then I call shenangians. My way.[/QUOTE]
For some reason this post seems insanely... awesome.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']For some reason this post seems insanely... awesome.[/QUOTE] He's not giving it a preemptive shriking. Interesting. :whistle2:k :applause:

cellphone0vmdp7.jpg

A google search of "sarausagi" turned these up at a forum for bras and stuff, plus I remember another pic she posted when I asked her too...

And her ebay Feedback showed that she buys a lot of lingerie on there as well.

I think she's a she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back