WOW! Looks like I need to start selling my OXM demos.

WTF! I'm gonna have to do some research to see if that auction is a fluke or not and probably slap mine up. I have a stack of 20 or so that I was just thinking about trying to get whatever I can out of them this morning.

Although that aucton has a misleading title, which is probably contributing to the high price. I'd probably at least put OXM in the title myself.

That's a pretty misleading auction. It doesn't say "demo" in the title and there are so many dumbasses out there so I'm sure that's why the price is so high.

I've got all the OPM discs from about #50 through the current issue...

Yeah, I guess it's all how you word it. I have it watched, and a bit of research never hurt. I have 1-40 just missing 2,4, and 8 and they are just colecting dust. I see no need to keep 'em if I can make a profit like that.

[quote name='Blade']Look at his other items, most of them are just demo discs.

Wow, smart but immoral.[/quote]

I dont even think its smart, cos shady wording of your auctions like that can lead to neg feedbacks, or even paypal disputes.

As long as you say somewhere in the auction that all the disc are demo disc, they can't take your money. But yes they can leave bad feedback.

In large letters he clearly stated that they were all Official Xbox Magazine demo discs, and he can use that in his defense. But yes, most people fail to read anything in the listing and just bid.

bread's done
Back