WoW Maps $1.99 @BB.com

Grabbed 3! I kind of wanted one but was never going to buy such a worthless guide to get it. Thanks, op!

I hate to say it, but I'm the type of nerd who would put something like this in a frame and hang it above my computer...... I ordered three.

Now I just need a frame.....

FYI, i thought about buying some to sell on eBay so i checked who was selling this item and there was NO SELLERS as of last night. I just checked again and now there's FIVE people selling this map already so i guess it boils down to if you are a WoW nerd then buy it up, otherwise you'll probably be wasting your TWO BUCKS!!!

Snagged one of them, too. It's limit one, or else I would've gotten a couple more. I wish that someone would put out a Guild Wars map like this.

Damn, that didn't last long with the buy 2 get one free!!! I was experimenting last night with this and was able to add as many as i wanted. I put in 6 but still only gave me one for free. Must have been multiple order (from SD or FW) and so BB put the one per order limit, LOL!

Not sure. I'd assume so because I can order it online for in-store pick up in my area, but I don't remember seeing this in the weekly ad or speedy's thread.

[quote name='gunm']Not sure. I'd assume so because I can order it online for in-store pick up in my area, but I don't remember seeing this in the weekly ad or speedy's thread.[/QUOTE]
I just realized BB.com can take gift cards, so I ordered one through there.
Thanx

[quote name='6669']Is this in store too?[/quote]

Yes its instore, but you can only get it if you buy a WoW strategy guide. So I am unsure if they will sell it seperate instore aswell.

Damn that was fast, less than 24 hours from when it was posted and now sold out and NOT AVAILABLE AT STORES, usually it gives you the option to check local store availiblity for pick up but they changed it with this one so it must gonna be a hot product!

They may have just restocked.... I just ordered one at 11am PST and it seemed to go through. Status shows "in process". I say try it again, maybe?

it is in store too my store is selling them 1 per customer and at 1.99 so if anyone wants one let me know and ill see what i can do

[quote name='6669']I never received a confirmation email. Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

I got confirmation that it shipped last night. Did you check your order status page on bestbuy.com?

Ah man, I bought my husband this map for Christmas and paid $19.99 for it. :whistle2:#

He loves it though. He uses dry erase markers to mark out quests he is working on to keep of track of them.

[quote name='Number83']I got confirmation that it shipped last night. Did you check your order status page on bestbuy.com?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got the shipping email yesterday, but never got the order confirmation email. Oh well :/

Just got back from a B&M BB and they had some of these laying around - I gotta say it looks pretty nice... although you're going to have creases in it because it's folded - I was kinda hoping for a tube but that's a bit much to ask I guess ;)

Oh what a sucker I am for maps.

Ordered one. I don't even really play WoW, but this seems like some cool art that can go up on my wall. Most posters of just about anything are $7 or so, so I think this is a heck of a deal.

[quote name='speedy05']they are cloth maps?[/quote]
Nope, normal poster-paper material.

One side has just the map, and the reverse has a bunch of info such as flight paths and names of regions/places of interest.

[quote name='Dainbramaged']I hate to say it, but I'm the type of nerd who would put something like this in a frame and hang it above my computer...... I ordered three.

Now I just need a frame.....[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking about doing...

They were some still in store yesterday evening in Pleasant Hill, CA. I picked up an extra for anyone that needs one; $3 shipped would be fine. Send me a PM.

[quote name='erin22']Ah man, I bought my husband this map for Christmas and paid $19.99 for it. :whistle2:#

He loves it though. He uses dry erase markers to mark out quests he is working on to keep of track of them.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too bad about it, you got the jumbo version. I guess the pictures are the same, but one's beefier than the other.

From Blizzard's website for the $20 map 36" x 48"
Best Buy's 24" x 36"

bread's done
Back