wow maybe i should have done it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, Xenoman-- from what I understand through this post you have 3 options:

I will translate for you, and the entertainment of everyone else who's reading.

1. "Bang dat slut bitch ho, and make her call you 50 while you doin' it"- A fair option, If she was about it, then she's not really as faithful it seems to the dude in prison. Only thing about this option is that if you go this route, then you must keep it on the sly/or hit it and leave town on first bus. This chick sounds like bad news anyway, good thing you wrap up, cause you may get scabies.

2. "Forget that Stunt, get a new hump-off wit' braces"- Since you're obviously leaning this direction, this is what I'd recommend. Anything that may get you killed (See option 1.. STDs or Jail Men can and sometimes will kill you), is usually good to avoid-- minus those obvious few pleasantries.. like coke, hookers, twinkies, and Dragonball Z.

3. "Forget crazy bitches and focus on makin' paper"- Another good option. Girls, and the kids you have with them, cost you-- a taxpayer-- a lot of money. If you're dead broke (Which I think you may be, hooked on phonics is relatively cheap), then stay away from expensive hos (Thank The Late Great Jay-Z for this Advice)..and concentrate on stacking up on your paper, and writing ability.

I see a bright future for you xenoman80-- just stick to your guns and avoid the clap.

Yours in Crack Rock and Private Stock,
KT.

Reading this idiot's posts made my brain cry.

She's willing to cheat on a guy with you.... she'd probably drop you in a heart beat too.

If she's so hot you just have to fuck her, do one of three things.
1- fuck her. Leave us out of it as we probably don't care and will just assume you're making it up anyways.
2- Don't fuck her... all the same- shut up. Your posting is painful to read.
3- If you feel the need to brag about some skanky girl you hooked up with, do we all an faver an lern hw 2 fuking spel! k? thx buh-by!

[quote name='xenoman80']theres this chick in school man does she have huge titys and shes cute but she has braces but her titys are huge!!! ima give her a shot.[/QUOTE]

i gotta ask, how old are you? and by chance, did your mom drop you on the floor head first nightly when you were a young child?

and why do you feel the need to share your ignorance with CAG? When did this site become "Retard Moron Who Wants to Share His Pathetic Stupid Ass Life Story"

[quote name='xenoman80']why do the guys that disrespect girls always gets the good looking ones?? why is it girls dont like the nice guys? are nice guys played out? all girls seem to want are badboys!!
whats crazy is how guys can treat girls like shit and how the girls are stuipd enough to like that!!! what do you think about this? maybe i start a new topic on this[/QUOTE]

haha so you make a post that was pretty disrespectful, and then follow it up with this? you cant even be serious! im actully hoping that this is a joke account and none of this exists, i dont think i want it to exist...

[quote name='joevan07']When did this site become "Retard Moron Who Wants to Share His Pathetic Stupid Ass Life Story"[/QUOTE]
Dear Joevan,

Welcome to the intarweb.

[quote name='xenoman80']wow such negaive feedback never thought it go this way then though it is the internet[/QUOTE]

well, you see, your posts are barely readable, on top of which, you seem to make very poor decisions.

im not saying youre a bad person or anything, but it sounds like youre surrounding yourself with alot of negative influences in your life, and i have to ask you, why?

is it honestly worth it to mess around with some other guys girl while he is in a correctional facility, when im sure there are plenty of single girls around.

you do not sound like a man thats hard to please, i mean you can even look past such a horrible handicap like braces, and see the silver lining in the "big titys".

so really, why do you act the way you act?

[quote name='punqsux']well, you see, your posts are barely readable, on top of which, you seem to make very poor decisions.

im not saying youre a bad person or anything, but it sounds like youre surrounding yourself with alot of negative influences in your life, and i have to ask you, why?

is it honestly worth it to mess around with some other guys girl while he is in a correctional facility, when im sure there are plenty of single girls around.

you do not sound like a man thats hard to please, i mean you can even look past such a horrible handicap like braces, and see the silver lining in the "big titys".

so really, why do you act the way you act?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts are: ingested lead paint as a child, or his mother mistook the the microwave for a craddle.

Xeno- Maybe if you could properly spell and punctuate atleast ONE sentance I wouldn't detest you.

[quote name='howlinmad']Chicks dig spelling and grammer I hear. Bang her, maybe her boyfriend will do us all a favor when he finds out about you.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

He was saying we made fun of him to the point where he stopped posting...

Theres a saying that comments that dogs are so stupid they keep coming back even after you beat them.

wow, looking at this old post here brings me back to my old days of being dumb young and naive to the world of women.wow i was an absolute R-TARD i was lol. dam Ive grown up a lot. ( or at least I'd like to think so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back