| WoW Scroll of Ressurection *Join 4.3 Content*|

**Rotated** Sorry this came three hours late. I will need to revise when I update this Conga on Wednesdays. I will keep everyone posted!

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Pull me please, I'm done. 12 referrals, didn't get a single one from the conga, unfortunately.[/quote] Slim, thanks for participating in the Conga...I am sorry you couldn't get any refs here. On the other hand, congratulations for making it all the way to 12 refs! Well done! If you have any tips, I would love to hear them. I used to advertise this conga like crazy, but then it got out of hand so I haven't done it so much lately. Anywho, thanks again for participating. Please let us know when the cash/PS3 arrives!

**Rotated** In a shameless attempt at self-promotion...it does happen to be my birthday this week if any CAGers are interested in giving me a nice present.

**Rotated** joefbs I need you to get sejad to confirm your green. Once that happens I can officially add your ref link to the Conga! I cleared my inbox so I should be able to receive messages again. Thanks!

----> A. ipodfixerguy
----> B. [email protected]
----> C. Therapeutix
----> D. I guess pending

I signed up for it under ipodfixerguy but it still show a red no under completed offers. Do they put pending in the progress section after completing an offer? And where do i put my link?

Thanks guys

[quote name='joefbs']----> A. sejad
----> C. amazingwebstores.com
----> D. Greened

Is this what I need to get on the conga line?
[/quote]

you are not green yet for me at least...the little box is still unchecked....also U have a different email under me it's "[email protected]".

[quote name='Nebula37']----> A. ipodfixerguy
----> C. Therapeutix
----> D. I guess pending

I signed up for it under ipodfixerguy but it still show a red no under completed offers. Do they put pending in the progress section after completing an offer? And where do i put my link?

Thanks guys
[/quote]

Yeah im green, plz add me to the list. thanks

Hi Everybody, just wanted to post a quick reminder. DO NOT PM your referral link UNTIL you have gone green AND the person you signed up under confirms it in this thread or in a PM to me. The reason why my inbox is constantly full is that people PM their referral links because 1) they spam me hoping to get in the thread without actually signing up under anyone 2) they don't understand the rules and think that I will advertise their link for free, and 3) I get bizarre link-swapping trade requests. Please PM if you have any questions, but please refrain from sending your link until you are confirmed green by the person you signed up under. It makes running this conga a lot easier! Thanks for your consideration.

I'd like to join this conga, but i don't have a credit card, so I can't do offers. Do any offers take paypal, because i do have a paypal account?. If there is some way i can do offers with paypal, please respond. Thanks

nkorb21, log into your paypal account. On the left side, click on "Paypal Plug-In." Click on Secure Cards. Followed by "Generate New Card". Try a 1 time use or multi-use card. If the plug-in doesnt work, you might need to download and install the plug-in.

So do you rotate the top three based on the date range then, or is it rotated when the ones in the top get their 5 referrals? Looks like a timed rotation in the first post to me... just curious.

Free bump :)

[quote name='Sharkboy1970']So do you rotate the top three based on the date range then, or is it rotated when the ones in the top get their 5 referrals? Looks like a timed rotation in the first post to me... just curious.

Free bump :)[/quote] The top three rotate each Wednesday. That way, everyone has a chance once they come up for their week.

Thanks for signing up! It's ok if you don't do an offer right away. Once you do an offer and go green, you will be added to the Conga. Please keep in touch, and thanks again!

bread's done
Back