| WoW Scroll of Ressurection *Join 4.3 Content*|

Weekend bump for the folks on top.

Meanwhile, Killzone 2 is tearing it up on the rankings chart. All the more reason to get a PS3.

I signed up under spencermsh - Have 22 points to go, but the Stamps one is going to Netflix (Which I already have). I would go with Napster, but I also already have that. Any tips, guys?

** Rotated ** I hate to do shameless plugs but it does happen to be my birthday week so if anyone is feeling generous...what better gift than to sign up under me and get me out of the conga rotation?! Thanks everybody.

[quote name='JadoJodo']Are any of the referrals 5? I signed up for the 10 one...[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing. I'd love to join, but is there any offer that takes only 5 referals? I doubt I'll be able to get anyone myself.

** Rotated **

@ be45 - Thanks for joining! Please have Beastmangler confirm your green so your link can go live in the conga.

----> A. R1sky
----> B. [email protected]
----> C. GameFly Trial
----> D. Where do I find this?

Note: I was sent a confirmation email saying my offers have been completed. Expect for the referals.

Last edited by a moderator:
**Rotated** Sorry for the delay, I actually moved out of my current place and relocated about a hundred miles away. All settled in now though.

** Rotated ** Please sign up guys, price drop should be reflected in the number of referrals you need which essentially means you can get your PS3 faster!

bread's done
Back