wow scroll of resurection free 80 and cata

overlordmike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
world of warcraft has updated there scroll of resurrection service to get people ready for there new expansion mists of pandaria. i am looking for people to bring back to the game who have had a inactive subscription to wow for the past 6 months+ .

through there scroll of ressurection service. i can recruit you back into the game by email and/or if you have played diablo, i can also recruit your through your battle tag.

by me recruiting you back into the game. i get a spectral mount. but you will also receive all expansions up to cata for free (if you dont already own them), a free boost of one of your characters to level 80 and free 7 day subscription.

if you dont think im telling the truth go to wows website and click on there scroll of resurrection promotion info page before you shout scam and such nonsense.

i am doing this because i think the mount the recruiter gets is awesome. and i can also help a fellow cag get a free lv 80 toon with the promotion. send me a pm if intrested with either the email for your battle.net account, the name/realm of a character you previously played on, OR your battletag so i can toss you the request by email.

remember, your account needs to be inactive for at least the past 6 months to receive this offer , hoping i get some replies seeing as we will both get something cool for this

bread's done
Back