Wow so Silent Hill 1 (non-gh) really went up in value

ne2eire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Most ending on ebay for $40 shipped. My Gamestop near me had 3 in mint condition (not sure about discs). I bought one a long time ago, time to grab the others.

I love when movies/sequels come out, the ebay crew just loves to pay the over inflated prices :D

Yea, there's been at least a dozen threads about this already.

[quote name='evilmax17']So it went down? Last I saw it was going for $100.[/QUOTE]

I sold a complete, non-gh copy last week for $35 + ship (BIN). Was up there for 3 or 4 days too before anyone snatched it. Price is definitely going back down on these. Sell while you can!

[quote name='norkusa']Yea, there's been at least a dozen threads about this already.

I sold a complete, non-gh copy last week for $35 + ship (BIN). Was up there for 3 or 4 days too before anyone snatched it. Price is definitely going back down on these. Sell while you can![/quote]
A few weeks back I sold a Silent Hill 2 for $35 shipped and Disk-Only-some-scratches Silent Hill for $50 shipped. They were both snatched up quickly. Last week, my Silent Hill 2 only went for $25 shipped, and on its last of seven days.

You guys see the guide auctions for Silent Hill 1 and/or 2? I placed the opening bid of .99 on the one auction for the original Silent Hills' guide(which I stupidly swapped to EB for $2-3 bucks like 5 yrs ago).

And within a day or two, the guide alone was up over 22 bucks. I wish my local indy shop had this flippin guide in stock now, as I'd grab it post haste.

bread's done
Back