Wow, some people eat gross stuff.

moojuice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So, I went to Burger King on my way home (yes, I know that was where the REAL problem was :p), and ordereed a Whopper meal to go. Well, I get home, and when I take it out of the bag, I notice the burger is alot heavier than normal. I open it up, and sweet, theres two patties. "Oh, they gave me a double Whopper by mistake" I thought to myself. Well, as I was eating it, I realized that no, they did not. They must have gave me someone else's. Why? Because it had extra mustard, bacon, and Jalepeno's. WTF, this thing tastes like ASS. What is wrong with you people? Extra mustard, bacon, and jalepenos? WTF is this crap?

Minus the bacon, my girlfriend would love that. She puts jalepenos and jalepeno pepperjack cheese on all her burgers.

The extra bacon, however, would be mine.

[quote name='moojuice']So, I went to Burger King on my way home (yes, I know that was where the REAL problem was :p), and ordereed a Whopper meal to go. Well, I get home, and when I take it out of the bag, I notice the burger is alot heavier than normal. I open it up, and sweet, theres two patties. "Oh, they gave me a double Whopper by mistake" I thought to myself. Well, as I was eating it, I realized that no, they did not. They must have gave me someone else's. Why? Because it had extra mustard, bacon, and Jalepeno's. WTF, this thing tastes like ASS. What is wrong with you people? Extra mustard, bacon, and jalepenos? WTF is this crap?[/quote]

I find it odd you know what ASS tastes like, come on dude dont diss the mustard bacon or jalapenos...

Who the hell puts mustard on a burger?

Honestly, that's the most disgusting thing I've heard all day (admittedly, I've only been up for 3 hours or so).

[quote name='Mouse']Who the hell puts mustard on a burger?

Honestly, that's the most disgusting thing I've heard all day (admittedly, I've only been up for 3 hours or so).[/quote]

Funny i feel the same way about mayo and ketchup. Different strokes for different folks :D

Texas double whoppers are awesome if your order them without the bacon. Jalapenos on burgers is a requirement for me.

Barenaked ladies makes my ears bleed. Different strokes for different folks my friend.

Take a trip down the canned meats isle in any southern state. Pig brains, multiflavored vienna sausages, pickled pig feet.. trust me, a burger with jalepenos isn't shit compared to a trailer park potted meat sandwich with Duke's mayo. Even worse.. if all the ingredients were purchased at Dollar General.

Oh yeah.. another thing. EVERY fuckING PART of pigs, turkeys, and cows are consumed by people. I've even seen sheep tongue at a local Food World.

You want a good burger?

Chop meat + three pepper seasoning + Adobo + Oregeno + garlic powder + minced garlic + Chipolte Tabasco sauce

Grill that, throw american cheese on top, and finish with yellow mustard, ketchup, and a slathering of A1.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You want a good burger?

Chop meat + three pepper seasoning + Adobo + Oregeno + garlic powder + minced garlic + Chipolte Tabasco sauce

Grill that, throw american cheese on top, and finish with yellow mustard, ketchup, and a slathering of A1.[/quote]
Ado..what?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Ado..what?[/quote]
It's some spanish spice my friend told me about, made by Goya. Shouldn't be too hard to find in any supermarket, and it's great on just about all meat products.

Here's its page

Well, somewhat a change of topic, but have any of you ever been to Ted's montana Grill?

Bison Burgers FTW!

Oh, and Guacamole>mustard on burgers.

If thats a crazy combination of food to you. Then don't ever travel. Down south like someone mentioned they can all of the good stuff. Cultures all over the world, eat bugs, guts, hearts, brains, fermented eggs etc.

[quote name='moojuice']Oh, and Guacamole>mustard on burgers.[/quote]

See, now I think that Guacamole is disgusting and the thought of it on my burger sickens me.

fuck, now I want a burger.

Meh, the Texas Double Whopper would be better without the lettuce, mayo, mustard, and onions. I can't stand any of those things on a burger. Give me the meat, cheese, ketchup, and jalapenos, and keep all that other crap off. I don't mind pickles or tomatoes either.

A-1 Thick and Hearty burger from whataburger FTW.

two patties
bacon
cheddar cheese
a-1
grilled onions
pickles
grilled wheat buns.

yeeeeeeeah.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Texas double whoppers are awesome if your order them without the bacon. Jalapenos on burgers is a requirement for me.

Barenaked ladies makes my ears bleed. Different strokes for different folks my friend.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you guys have the Texas Double's over there too? I always thought they were a state thing, personally, I wouldn't even touch BK with Paris Hilton's mouth.

[quote name='tiredfornow']A-1 Thick and Hearty burger from whataburger FTW.

two patties
bacon
cheddar cheese
a-1
grilled onions
pickles
grilled wheat buns.

yeeeeeeeah.[/quote]
Oh yah. Thats the stuff right there baby! Garfields makes the same thing except its called a A-1 Burger. If you'r really into A-1 i suggest making a meatloaf with a-1 sauce. Great Great Stuff! But hey even McDonalds puts Mustard on there burgers as well. Its just a matter of what you like to eat. I actually dont mind the Texas Burger without the bacon. Now if only they could bring back the McRib i would be in heaven...or even a Roy Rogers Food chain would be great.

Edit- So i was looking on wikipedia to see if Roy Rogers was still opened....and to my amazement there is one only 50 mintues from my house. So i guess im off to see if its the food i still remember.

I was expecting bugs, worms, or something off the wall. A friggin burger!?! I've seen people put eggs on a hamburger.

As for eating down here in the south, try some Chitlins.

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']I always thought they were a state thing, personally, I wouldn't even touch BK with Paris Hilton's mouth.[/QUOTE]

I thought the gross food story stopped at the OP telling us that they went to Burger King.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It's some spanish spice my friend told me about, made by Goya. Shouldn't be too hard to find in any supermarket, and it's great on just about all meat products.

Here's its page[/quote]

goya sauces are the bessssst.

[quote name='Dogpatch']I've seen people put eggs on a hamburger.[/QUOTE] That's actually not too bad. I think they have a burger like that at Red Robin.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's actually not too bad. I think they have a burger like that at Red Robin.[/QUOTE]

When my family owned a marina, I had to do some short order cooking. There was this one guy who would always come in for that. Never tried it. Probably not bad at all. Just odd.

On my burgers, I like Pepperjack Cheese, Jalepenos and Cholula hot sauce.

We need a Ramen Noodle Recipe thead.

[quote name='moojuice']Well, somewhat a change of topic, but have any of you ever been to Ted's montana Grill?

Bison Burgers FTW!

Oh, and Guacamole>mustard on burgers.[/QUOTE]

I've been meaning to try Ted's for a while. Although I did have a Bison burger in Colo. which was delicious :)

I bought a taco at Taco Bell last night. ... had an ice cube in it. :/

Stfu, Taco Bell owns.
[quote name='Brak']I bought a taco at Taco Bell last night. ... had an ice cube in it. :/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='naes']Stfu, Taco Bell owns.[/QUOTE]
It depends on when you go and who is working.

If you go at, like, 1 AM, they always seem to dish out stale beef. Or, in my case, ice.

They must have chiseled the Iceberg Lettuce from an actual iceberg.

Mmm-mmm~

Good thing I usually go for lunch :D
[quote name='Brak']If you go at, like, 1 AM, they always seem to dish out stale beef. Or, in my case, ice.
[/QUOTE]

I had one of these Texas Double Whoppers today. I asked for it without the mayo and mustard, and just picked off the lettuce and onions. I thought it was damn good. Wasn't greasy at all, like most health conscious, anti-fastfood douchebags would lead you to believe. I'm not sure it was as good as Wendys Jalapeno Double Melt, but it was still damn good. I also powered the thing down without anything to drink, as I forget to make it into a combo.

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']Wow, you guys have the Texas Double's over there too? I always thought they were a state thing, personally, I wouldn't even touch BK with Paris Hilton's mouth.[/quote]

Its more or less a limited time thing everywhere else. I'm sure down in TX its an everyday thing...

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I had one of these Texas Double Whoppers today. I asked for it without the mayo and mustard, and just picked off the lettuce and onions. I thought it was damn good. Wasn't greasy at all, like most health conscious, anti-fastfood douchebags would lead you to believe. I'm not sure it was as good as Wendys Jalapeno Double Melt, but it was still damn good. I also powered the thing down without anything to drink, as I forget to make it into a combo.[/quote]

IMO, the Wendys Jalapeno melt burger is better. Then again, Wendys beats the pants off BK. Of course anything can beat the hell out of McDs. I iknow, because a room mate works there, and I'm honestly sick of them...

bread's done
Back