Wow, special GBP support?

jasonditz

CAGiversary!
Looks like Mario Luigi Superstar Saga has special support for the GBP... there's an option to turn on the rumble on the controller in socket 1 of the cube. Now if only they'd support multiplayer split screen or something :)

Super Mario Advance 4 has a GBP splash screen, but I don't know what the support is.

Remember back in the good old days, where GBP meant Game Boy Pocket...or even Game Boy Printer? :D

Actually Super Mario Advance 4 says "Gameboy Player" even when I use it on my regular GBA sometimes... wierd.

The Game Boy Player screen just means that the particular game you are playing has additional features when played on a Game Boy Player.

Yeah, it's a nice addition. Hopefully they can utilize online capabilities for some games. You know they can. But will they? Ah...Nintendo.

True, but if the idea is introduced, a ton of people will be interested. Nintendo will actually have an online strategy, and will increase production of BBAs, people who have Cubes would probably buy something more.

thats true, a lot more people would be more interested in the Gamecube's internet options if they could olay their GBA games with people all over the world. I would definetly hook it up if i could play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance with some guy in Japan. It would be a win-win situation ; ).

Not only that, but my wife is a Pokemon addict. Think of it this way...a pokemon game where you use your GBA version but you also use a cube version to bring it in a 3D world. Go online and well you know what else...but FFTA online...oh yes sounds good to me. But there isn't a way to have a Broadband connector and the BCP on the same time is there?

[quote name='jasonditz']Online Gameboy games? Not gonna happen.

How many people have both a BBA and a GBP, 50?[/quote]

I sure do. Best investment I've made console wise. I get tired of playing the games on my GBA. Typical things like neck aches and eye strain. (And I have an afterburner kit in my GBA!) If you can get the GameBoy Player at a discount (like I did) it's well worth it.

bread's done
Back