Wow, that's a lot of feedback

I'm curious what this person's income is. I bet they aren't paying the appropriate income taxes.

Its possible that they are an EBay listing company. I read about this in the paper the other day where a company takes your stuff and sells it for you in exchange for a percentage of the proceeds. They take care of shipping, feedback, everything.

[quote name='ex0']http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jayandmarie
This person has over 605,000 positive feedbacks recieved :shock:
EDIT: By the way, this person apparently has the highest feedback rating on eBay.[/quote]

Whoa, that person has more negatives than I have total ebay transactions.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its possible that they are an EBay listing company. I read about this in the paper the other day where a company takes your stuff and sells it for you in exchange for a percentage of the proceeds. They take care of shipping, feedback, everything.[/quote]

No, these are the 1 cent CD people. They have been around for a long time now selling CDs starting at 1 cent. They are selling overstock CDs that they basically get for free.

[quote name='fwacce'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Its possible that they are an EBay listing company. I read about this in the paper the other day where a company takes your stuff and sells it for you in exchange for a percentage of the proceeds. They take care of shipping, feedback, everything.[/quote]

No, these are the 1 cent CD people. They have been around for a long time now selling CDs starting at 1 cent. They are selling overstock CDs that they basically get for free.[/quote]

Oh, I didn't bother looking at any of their auctions. I just assumed that with that high of a volume that was what they were involved in.

Thats a lot of negative feedback for the month for the average seller but deffinitely not for this guy

On a similar note check out this guy:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=vincenzo0506

Over 1k feedback and not one neutral or negative. (I happened to see him because I was wondering who bid $18.25 on a copy of ESPN NFL 2K5 + $5 S&H... I guess this guy's feedback triggers really high bids :)

He is a member of that square trade thing and I think sellers can pay a $20 fee to have negative feedback investigated and removed. I'd imagine he's done that a few times. I mean out of 1000+ buyers there would have to be a couple that left neg for no reason or on your account by mistake, etc.

bread's done
Back