Wow, these GC Mini Game Holders are so CUTE!!

captaincold

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Just got 2 of these at best buy and i can't stop playing with & looking at these things.
For those that don't know, picture a regular 12 cd holder only shrunk down to fit GC discs.
These are an ABSOLUTE must for any GC owner.

FYI, i'm a heterosexual male & it's perfectly normal for a man to like an item like this.

I have one. Its one of those Metroid Prime 12 disc holders.
Strangly a couple lady friends were over awhile back and said the same thing, "this is SOOO cute!"

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']u luv the cock[/quote]

So, you're saying what?

What kind of puritanical values must be beaten into a man, for that man not to love his own cock?

[quote name='eurenix'][quote name='AndrewUIS420']u luv the cock[/quote]

So, you're saying what?

What kind of puritanical values must be beaten into a man, for that man not to love his own cock?[/quote]

The same ones that kept Freud's mother from loving his cock, although she did draw his bath water....

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='eurenix'][quote name='AndrewUIS420']u luv the cock[/quote]

So, you're saying what?

What kind of puritanical values must be beaten into a man, for that man not to love his own cock?[/quote]

The same ones that kept Freud's mother from loving his cock, although she did draw his bath water....[/quote]

You're kidding, right? That man loved his cock so much he assumed women were psychologically scarred because they didn't have one just like it.

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']u luv the cock[/quote]

Please define "the" cock. Are we talking some sort of collective member? Or the ethereal? Is it a wang so true that it has become the undefined epitome of masculinity?

:whistle2:k

... rooster maybe?

[quote name='eurenix'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='eurenix'][quote name='AndrewUIS420']u luv the cock[/quote]

So, you're saying what?

The same ones that kept Freud's mother from loving his cock, although she did draw his bath water....[/quote]

You're kidding, right? That man loved his cock so much he assumed women were psychologically scarred because they didn't have one just like it.[/quote]

I was attempting more with the oedipus complex since most people are a bit more familiar with it.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Girls definately do find those cases adorable, I've got 3 or 4 laying around for those special moments.[/quote]

That's very creative.
I always pull out my George Forman Grill,ironing board, an vacumn when females come over.
Woman have a tendency to notice things like that.

[quote name='levi333']I have one. Its one of those Metroid Prime 12 disc holders.
Strangly a couple lady friends were over awhile back and said the same thing, "this is SOOO cute!"[/quote]

Metroid Prime 12 disc holder?

Never seen it.....

any pics?

[quote name='captaincold'][quote name='drfrielgood']Girls definately do find those cases adorable, I've got 3 or 4 laying around for those special moments.[/quote]

That's very creative.
I always pull out my George Forman Grill,ironing board, an vacumn when females come over.
Woman have a tendency to notice things like that.[/quote]

my friend keeps his "special moments items" in a mr potato head..i keep mine in my desk :wink:

Wait what do these look like again? Is it that GC CD holder with a hard outside and when you open it up, it opens slowly? If not.. I want to see the cuteness T_T...

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='levi333']I have one. Its one of those Metroid Prime 12 disc holders.
Strangly a couple lady friends were over awhile back and said the same thing, "this is SOOO cute!"[/quote]

Metroid Prime 12 disc holder?

Never seen it.....

any pics?[/quote]

I can take a pic, but i dont have a pic host. Anyone volunteer?
Its just like that one the other guy posted, but it says Metroid Prime and has the MP logo.

[quote name='Scahom1']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8163199268&rd=1[/quote]

I see o_O but wow really is only 12,000 made? I'm just wondering, but that case looks tight. Would be really useful for me.

And levi333, a good picture host is www.photobucket.com

bread's done
Back