WOW: Watch two guys fight, and one guy get ROCKED

Sheeyat... maybe the guy was being a good sport, but I know that EYE is looking for some time of financial settlement... I doubt a little aspirin and an ice bag is gonna solve it...

Oh fuck his eye. Holy Shit. That looks all kinds of fucked up. *fights back urge to puke*

r1s3n

That... can't be normal... how can that guy smile when his eye is smashed to hell..... that is... wow.... just wow....

[quote name='xzafixz']That... can't be normal... how can that guy smile when his eye is smashed to hell..... that is... wow.... just wow....[/quote]

Probably because he thought he was tough shit before the fight and knows he just got his ass kicked, so he was trying to play off the fact that he just got embarassed.

I loved the part when the bearded dude was letting the other guy hit him and he still wasn't phasing him. At that point, I would have gotten the hell outta there.

Well, I probably wouldn't fight for money either.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I could take him 8)[/quote]

:lol: May be up your butt!!! : :lol: No one can take that guy if you are an average dude unless you are high on crack or something!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE If you ever see that guy!!!!

Hahah yah if you trained but not in striking your best bet would be to take to the floor and hopefully he'll wear himself out punching and shit then choke him out...if you can survive long enough.

r1s3n

Tyson could take him cause he could outlast him and he's got the power. The bearded guy wanted to catch his breath at the end and it wasn't even 5 minutes.

yeah, ..... ughhh his eye was completely messed up, and even though I couldnt take him, messed up eye dude was a pussy for putting on his ohhh your sooooo cool face after the fight.. Just walk away and stfu

I watched it and I have no audio at this time. Did I miss anything other than they were fighting for money?

[quote name='BABETOOTH'][quote name='SteveMcQ']I could take him 8)[/quote]

:lol: May be up your butt!!! : :lol: No one can take that guy if you are an average dude unless you are high on crack or something!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE If you ever see that guy!!!![/quote]

LOL.

I dont see how the hell his eye got like that, looks like he would have had to smash the side of the guys head in and break his skull or something. Screw fighting him, but I dont think he could take a .44 shot to the chest(which would be my plan of action).

bread's done
Back