Wow. What a DUMBASS.

redgopher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I sold a new copy of Final Fantasy XI to a guy. I put the box inside a PCI modem box (nice snug fit), taped it up, wrapped the box in paper, taped it again and sent it to him. It arrived today. Guess what he said he got:

Eliteguy ( 1 )
06/09/04 10:18 PM I only recieved a PCI modem. I threw the modem out.

What a fucking dumbass. I just sent him an email telling him that the game was INSIDE the god damn box and that if he doesn't get it out of the trash or whatever that I will NOT refund his money because the game got there and it was he who made the stupid fucking decision of not even opening the box.

WHAT A GOD DAMN RETARD.

Sounds to me like he is trying to screw you over, if i thought someone had sent me the wrong thing i would be offering to send it back, not throwing it away....

i thought the same thing xza...but then again, why would he say he threw it away? that kinda gives it away...noone throws away something like that whether its what they ordered or not...

yea.. this guy does sound like a jackass lmao

"hey this isnt FF XI! .. guess i better throw it away and ask questions later. no need in even opening the box."

Have fun with this. If he paid you through paypal and you didnt put on delivery confirmation you will get screwed. Kepp all the information and emails to defend your case when paypal takes his funds back from your account.

This type of thing has happened here before and it was a long dramtized event you should od a search and read up a bit very entertaining.

He paid me $45 via Paypal. And yeah, I used delivery confirmation. I've almost been burned before, so I don't ever send ANYTHING without DC.

Look! I found a picture of Eliteguy!

19361931404095bfc635b77.gif

Which makes sense, you know, because he's a GOD DAMN RETARD.

If you were to declare shenanigans it would certainly be justified. Assuming you're talking about PS2 FFXI with the HDD there's no way he wouldn't have noticed the weight was way off that of a PCI modem.

[quote name='jmcc']If you were to declare shenanigans it would certainly be justified. Assuming you're talking about PS2 FFXI with the HDD there's no way he wouldn't have noticed the weight was way off that of a PCI modem.[/quote]

No, it was the PC version. Next time you're in the store, go hold a PCI modem in one hand and FFXI for PC in the other. You still will feel a big fuckin' difference.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='jmcc']If you were to declare shenanigans it would certainly be justified. Assuming you're talking about PS2 FFXI with the HDD there's no way he wouldn't have noticed the weight was way off that of a PCI modem.[/quote]

No, it was the PC version. Next time you're in the store, go hold a PCI modem in one hand and FFXI for PC in the other. You still will feel a big shaq-fuin' difference.[/quote]

Because of a ginormous manual of some kind?

Here's what a PCI modem looks like:

B00006JKV5.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Here's what FFXI looks like:

8d_1_b.JPG

That's FIVE CD-ROMS and a THICK manual. There is NO ROOM in the FFXI box for anything else. It probably weighs about 2 pounds. Do you know how much a fucking PCI modem weighs? Probably 2 ounces.

What a god damn retard.

[quote name='Tromack']The hard-drive. You idiot.[/quote]

Assuming you're referring to my post we've established there was no hard drive with it, as it was the PC version.

People are stupid. My last job we used to have direct deposit. When we merged with another company they told everyone that their checks would be live for a month or so until they could get the new system working. All these people at work never even opened their pay stub and assumed it was direct deposit as normal. They were live checks that most threw away. People were complaining how they bounced checks and had no money. They tried to go after the company but we had the memo so it didn't work. It just shows me how stupid people are that they don't even open their paycheck to make sure it's right. I could never imagine getting a box and not opening it let alone just throw it out. He is either a real moron or just a scammer. I don't know which one is worse.

good lord this guy is a moron or he's trying to scam you. Don't you dare let this guy scam you. Even if he did think it was a mistake you could claim that he didn't send you back the "modem" so you have the right to keep his money

you are right is a dumbass. I think that he should get the award for the biggest douche in the universe. :dunce: :imwithst:
oh yeah and he should be crushed by a fridge :fridge:

[quote name='PsyClerk']I'm assuming that (1) is his feedback. I'd be pretty wary.[/quote]

On the contrary - "1" is his I.Q.

Nevertheless, be wary.

bread's done
Back