WoW: Wrath of the lich king

Reaper0294

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So the bastards other employees at work convinced me to start playing WoW again. The only problem is my account is only burning crusade and the original and I'd like to have a WOTLK key to access that content.

Anyone have any deals? It's $40 to upgrade my account from blizzard/buy it in a store.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if you're going from BC to WOTLK, keep in mind that the game in its current state basically plays itself.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by this? does this apply going from the regular WoW game as well to WOTLK? i am thinking about starting a game from scratch with all the expansions.

He means they just hand you xp and loot now. There is no complicated content or real community due to the crossrealm random dungeon finder. People are pugging the Lich King on 25m now, and even hardmode so..... cross your fingers that Cataclysm keeps good on it's promises to limit the epic drops, balance the classes, etc... sadly, 10 and 25m content drop the same loot... so no incentive to a harder raid when you can just 10m it every week. Bye bye big guilds, hello garbage. They've intentionally killed their game for the unveiling of their new "revolutionary" mmo... project hydra.... i would say, don't upgrade from BC but then again, the class changes made in wrath affect you anyways so i say don't even bother playing :(

bread's done
Back