WOW: Wrath of the Lich King

figcoinc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I was thinking of playing WOW. I never really gave it a chance, but that whole cataclysm thing looks interesting. I have burning crusade, but I really do not want to pay $40 for "Wrath of the Lich King".

Any place/way to get it for cheap? I thought the digital version would be cheaper, but that is $40 as well. Guess when you are as popular as WOW you can do stuff like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks CAG ahead of time. :)

If you have the original warcraft and burning crusade, you can play up to level 70. By the time you've reached that, hopefully a deal will pop up on wrath. the only thing you'll be restricted from is making a Death Knight, but their image is completely ruined anyway. It seems to be a class dominated by 12 year olds.

If you have any friends interested in the game, I'd suggest doing recruit-a-friend. You get some nice bonuses out of it, such as: triple xp, summon each other, as well as a 2 person flying mount and free game month if they end up subscribing.

Thanks AnchorsAway, and CyberSentinel!

While that GoGamer price looks good I think you are right AchnorsAway. I think I will just play what I have now, and most likely when Cataclysm debuts deals for WOTLK comes out.

I am going to jump in and play right now to just get used to the game. Then when I am ready move forward to tackle more seriously I will go back and reroll a new toon for Cataclysm.

bread's done
Back