Wow

I am cheap, thats the way everybody needs to carry thierself , from the way they shop for anything. Even if you living rich, thats the way people need to ride.

Anyway, i am glad to be here, i never spend 50 bucks on a game, and i never will. The highest i will go on any game is 25 bucks. I am also waiting for xbox 360 to drop to 130 bucks or 150. So no need to hurry because i bought my xbox early 2004, so i'm cool.

23/male/born in russia. Married , her name is angel 26, born in london. Living in hollywood ca, 3 cars, 12 tattoos, xbox, n64, dreamcast, and more.

Computer specs:

Windows 98 SE(which btw is the best OS), 512megs of ram, ATI Radeon 7000 64MB PCI, 600MHZ.

BTW, i never shop games online, only place that i did shop is amazon.com years ago, thats it. But i dont shop online for anything anymore.

peace.

No doubt.

I hope yall enjoy buying buget games tho, its no point in being cheap, if you dont buy buget games.

Games i suggest yall check out on xbox, tao feng, dark angel, mad dash, and mustang GT, all are perfect fun games.

[quote name='BigB']Op, who gives a shit.[/QUOTE]
Well, it is kinda nice to introduce oneself. I don't really care per se...

Tell you what, I'll start your introduction for you. "My name is BigB, and I'm an ass..."

Take it from there.

Welcome, sounds like you'll fit in.

I tried to date a girl with one of those names.. Angel, Hope, etc.. she was full of herself.

[quote name='BigB']Op, who gives a shit.[/QUOTE]

"Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?... You're nobody."

Ok, Let's just pretend that we care about what you have to say for a while. No, wait...can't do it.

Sucks to be you.

Welcome OP! sounds like you've got a lot of money, good job! I hope that despite your cheapness, you remember to tip well ;-)

[quote name='Scorch']

I tried to date a girl with one of those names.. Angel, Hope, etc.. she was full of herself.[/QUOTE]

Don't even get me started on girls named Chastity

[quote name='fanskad']Well, it is kinda nice to introduce oneself. I don't really care per se...

Tell you what, I'll start your introduction for you. "My name is BigB, and I'm an ass..."

Take it from there.[/QUOTE]

Well, my name isn't BigB, that's me CAG handle. It should read like this: "My CAG name is BigB, and I'm an ass."

What a retard, you thought my name was BigB. :booty:

[quote name='Apossum']Welcome OP! sounds like you've got a lot of money, good job! I hope that despite your cheapness, you remember to tip well ;-)

Don't even get me started on girls named Chastity[/QUOTE]

There was this girl I used to be semifriends with in sixth grade. Her name was Hope and she had three sisters.. Faith, Charity and Chastity..

I'm sure Hope turned out to be gorgeous but she's one of the most annoying and rude people ever.. she drew Nazi symbols everywhere without knowing what it stood for.. hell, maybe she DID know what it stood for.

[quote name='Scorch']There was this girl I used to be semifriends with in sixth grade. Her name was Hope and she had three sisters.. Faith, Charity and Chastity..

I'm sure Hope turned out to be gorgeous but she's one of the most annoying and rude people ever.. she drew Nazi symbols everywhere without knowing what it stood for.. hell, maybe she DID know what it stood for.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking to myself, "maybe the parents are hippies..", but then I read the part about swastikas, which cemented my speculation.

[quote name='BigB']Well, my name isn't BigB, that's me CAG handle. It should read like this: "My CAG name is BigB, and I'm an ass."

What a retard, you thought my name was BigB. :booty:[/QUOTE]
half-life-2-the-signs-of-city-17-20041124045444874.jpg

[quote name='Tiphireth']I was thinking to myself, "maybe the parents are hippies..", but then I read the part about swastikas, which cemented my speculation.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that 'hippies' are genericaly left wing while Nazis are right wing,

[quote name='smalien1']You do realize that 'hippies' are genericaly left wing while Nazis are right wing,[/QUOTE]

Eh, what the hell, I hate them both equally. :roll:

I wonder if naming your kid chastity would stop them from doing... stuff.

I'm gonna be a paranoid father. My kid isn't dating until she turns 30.

I was driving around w/ a friend, and just looking at these little girls getting out of school, and saying "wow, in 10 years, they're gonna be getting railed in the ass..."

Really makes you think...

[quote name='Mouse']

I was driving around w/ a friend, and just looking at these little girls getting out of school, and saying "wow, in 10 years, they're gonna be getting railed in the ass..."
[/QUOTE]

They already are, in the sick mind of a certain CAG.. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Eh, what the hell, I hate them both equally. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah because fascists who kill gays, retards, and Jews are just as bad as people who want to protect the enviornment and wish for world peace.

Gotta love the red staters...

Welcome to the "family" OP.

Be warned, there are some real jerk asses in here, but they're everywhere. Just kinda overlook them. CAG, pound for pound, has at least 90% less jerk asses than other leading gaming sites. Or your money back. Guaranteed.

welcome OP, this got me thinking, maybe we should have a thread where we all write a short bio of ourselves...i dno, thought thatd be cool

I was thinking to myself, "maybe the parents are hippies..", but then I read the part about swastikas, which cemented my speculation.

Maybe they were the Manson family-type of hippies. I've known a lot of hippies, most of them had some really strange views on life. the likes of which you wouldn't expect from a hippy. but some were really cool. ON WEED. j.k.

I wonder if naming your kid chastity would stop them from doing... stuff.

I think it pretty much clinches your daughter being a whore. how does that saying go? For every action, an equal or opposite reaction? I don't if that's right...but I hope it supports my argument :lol:

welcome OP, this got me thinking, maybe we should have a thread where we all write a short bio of ourselves...i dno, thought thatd be cool

Apossum's short bio-- after travelling around the states and having a blast for about 4 years, I've found myself trapped in a boring suburb at community college. If you have any extra Gen. Ed. credits you don't need, math preferred, I will pay top dollar for them, as each one helps me get to UIC or Colombia faster. thanks.

[quote name='Apossum']I think it pretty much clinches your daughter being a whore. how does that saying go? For every action, an equal or opposite reaction? I don't if that's right...but I hope it supports my argument :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's actually Newton's third law which should read:

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

:)

[quote name='greydemise']welcome OP, this got me thinking, maybe we should have a thread where we all write a short bio of ourselves...i dno, thought thatd be cool[/QUOTE]

That might be a pretty cool idea.

Hey, are you a Blur fan? Just looking at your avatar.

Well i havent done my newbie intro yet, i do that sometime tomorrow, i'm tired.

Btw i bought gta III xbox version today, for 9.99 and i got midtown madness 3 for 12.99. Gta III is out of this world, the graphics, oh man

homer_drool.gif

Way better then the ps2 version, i cant even explain it.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Welcome to the "family" OP.

Be warned, there are some real jerk asses in here, but they're everywhere. Just kinda overlook them. CAG, pound for pound, has at least 90% less jerk asses than other leading gaming sites. Or your money back. Guaranteed.[/QUOTE]

Is that backed by you or Cheapy? ;)

Alright here is my newbie intro:

Real name Shawn Vegas, 23, male, born in russia, married = her name is angel, 26, born in london, 2 tattoos. I have 12 tattoos. We have 8 cats and 2 rabbits and we like to dress our pets in custom made clothes, from winter coats, to sport jackets, shades and more. They sleep in custom made beds with tiny pilliows.

My computer specs:

Windows 98 se(Best OS in my opinion), 600MHZ, 512megs of ram, ATI 7000 64MB PCI, 362 pc games, neo geo complete set, 8 arcade machines, xbox, dreamcast, n64, psone.

I have plans to bring back the dreamcast in the future:

6fa0c466bc.jpg

541d0dc18d.jpg

Banner/large logo, beta/early logo, may changed in final project with more effects and comes in diffferent colors
9eb73f2bf7.jpg

I plan on changing the world soon, maybe in the next 2 - 3 years, we all can make changes, i'm just gonna do it on a much larger scale. So when you see a person live on tv, with a huge u2k chain on, wearing all blue or red or my eagles set, and a cat in my left hand and a soda in my right hand, thats me.

Some of my fav bands are:

Smashing pumpkins, Deftones, K.O.R.N., dave matthews, incubus, and more. I like techno music, trance, and paul okenfold and more

Thats about it, the message of the day is:

" Have fun, stay alive, play games, play with your wife, love thy neighbors, think positive, listen to good music, eat good food, and watch out for the devil tricks "

So your going to change he world, by introducing Paul Oakenfold, in to the mainstream?

JK, welcome to CAG

[quote name='fanskad']Well, it is kinda nice to introduce oneself. I don't really care per se...

Take it from there.[/QUOTE]

But fanskad, you really are an ass.....

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']Alright here is my newbie intro:

Real name Shawn Vegas, 23, male, born in russia, married = her name is angel, 26, born in london, 2 tattoos. I have 12 tattoos. We have 8 cats and 2 rabbits and we like to dress our pets in custom made clothes, from winter coats, to sport jackets, shades and more. They sleep in custom made beds with tiny pilliows.

My computer specs:

Windows 98 se(Best OS in my opinion), 600MHZ, 512megs of ram, ATI 7000 64MB PCI, 362 pc games, neo geo complete set, 8 arcade machines, xbox, dreamcast, n64, psone.

I have plans to bring back the dreamcast in the future:

6fa0c466bc.jpg

541d0dc18d.jpg

Banner/large logo, beta/early logo, may changed in final project with more effects and comes in diffferent colors
9eb73f2bf7.jpg

I plan on changing the world soon, maybe in the next 2 - 3 years, we all can make changes, i'm just gonna do it on a much larger scale. So when you see a person live on tv, with a huge u2k chain on, wearing all blue or red or my eagles set, and a cat in my left hand and a soda in my right hand, thats me.

Some of my fav bands are:

Smashing pumpkins, Deftones, K.O.R.N., dave matthews, incubus, and more. I like techno music, trance, and paul okenfold and more

Thats about it, the message of the day is:

" Have fun, stay alive, play games, play with your wife, love thy neighbors, think positive, listen to good music, eat good food, and watch out for the devil tricks "[/QUOTE]

Well, shit, I didn't know we were doing auto-bios. Here's a brief synopsis for those fuckers who care:

Name: jaykrue (I'm not crazy about giving out personal info so no names - sorry!)

Ethnicity: Filipino

Place of Birth: Philippines

Current Location: Chicago, IL

Pet: 4 yr old pomeranian named Slash the Destroyer (stfu, it is TOO a badass name!)

Computer: I have 4 but the other 3 are for work and the one I use for fun is the one I'm using - Win2k SP4, Athlon XP 2500 oc'ed to 3200, Asus K7N8X-E Deluxe mobo, Corsair XMS 2gigs, 800Gb of HD space (200Gb x 4), Asus Radeon 9800pro oc'ed to 9800xt, NEC 3520A 16x DVD burner, Liteon 16x DVDROM, Chieftec Dragon server case water-cooled with a Zalman Resorator, and an old Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card.

Consoles: Modded Xbox, regular Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, and PS1

Master Plan: To be richer than Bill Gates and have enough power to put someone sane in the White House

Music: Anything except country

Quote: Those who make the rules do whatever they damn well please.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I am cheap, thats the way everybody needs to carry thierself , from the way they shop for anything. Even if you living rich, thats the way people need to ride.

Anyway, i am glad to be here, i never spend 50 bucks on a game, and i never will. The highest i will go on any game is 25 bucks. I am also waiting for xbox 360 to drop to 130 bucks or 150. So no need to hurry because i bought my xbox early 2004, so i'm cool.

23/male/born in russia. Married , her name is angel 26, born in london. Living in hollywood ca, 3 cars, 12 tattoos, xbox, n64, dreamcast, and more.

Computer specs:

Windows 98 SE(which btw is the best OS), 512megs of ram, ATI Radeon 7000 64MB PCI, 600MHZ.

BTW, i never shop games online, only place that i did shop is amazon.com years ago, thats it. But i dont shop online for anything anymore.

peace.[/QUOTE]

And he is quite the dim bulb.

bread's done
Back