Wreck It Ralph 3DS $5.99

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!
Here is how to do it.

1. Print online Best Buy price which is $14.99 this week.
2. Go to Target pick up game and a Preorder card for Disney Infinity for $1.00.
3. Price match BB at the $14.99 price.
4. The $10 bonus promo brings the price down to $4.99 plus $1.00= $5.99.
5. Current trade in at Amazon is $14.15 at posting.
THe promo is automatic with the preorder card. If you use your Target Red Card ab d get 5% more off the total.

I just did this. Have fun.

30 Club Nintendo points for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Desousa93']Say you wanted 5 of those games (with discount) would you need to buy 5 reserves?[/QUOTE]

To my understanding, yes.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']To my understanding, yes.[/QUOTE]

And might they have to be on 5 separate receipts?

Just wondering, it's nice to preface the checkout letting them know it's going to take any extra effort on their part.

Finding Nemo DS is on clearance here $9.98 with card came out to $1.09 would have preferred 3DS one but that was gone around here also bought Cars DS for about $6 .. My kids are hitting the jackpot.. This and the Hitman deal been real sweet keep it up !

[quote name='maximumzero']It's a garbage game, save your $6 for a Whopper or something.[/QUOTE]

Should be OK for a 5 year old birthday present, only reason I'm interested in it.

Of course get it for a 5 year old. Those without kids hate games like this. Those of us with kids-know better.

I have a 6 and 8 year old, and letting them play this game is a form of torture. You got to be pretty fu*ked up to make your kids play this game.
Maybe I should buy it and scare my kids into doing their homework..... Nah, I can't do that to them.

Not to piss and moan but why the op decided to focus this thread on the worst possible game option to do this with ill never know, but it did lead to a decent deal thanks to other input so big thanks.

I just wanted to confirm it does work with epic mickey and you can price match to amazon and the $10 off will work with any of the selected games in the ad. The sales associate didn't think it would work but I asked her to try it and it worked perfectly and automatically took the $10 off of the game. Got epic mickey for over $10 with the pre-order.

Thanks for the heads up even though I passed on wreck it Ralph

I attempted to do this offer earlier today with Epic Mickey on the Nintendo Wii, but for some reason the $10 did not come off. The gentleman working the Customer Service Desk pricematched Amazon and he scanned a $1 Disney Infinity Preorder Card (Wii U), but the final total did not drop $10. I wonder if he changed the Epic Mickey to a Generic Wii game during the pricematch causing the promo to fail.

I was a bit disappointed since that price would have been fantastic, but I was in Target picking up a $20 Nintendo eShop card anyways in anticipation of the release of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console.

All these nay sayers on the game. 30 Club Nintendo points + $14.15 trade value at Amazon for a total of $5.98. The game is irrelevant. I took the loot.
Yes, the game sucks.

You also get a $5 coupon when you pickup Infinity. Which I might do.

bread's done
Back