Wrestlemania 22 $5

TheSmokingPun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Apparently, my Walmart is full of idiots, as each and every WM 22 was in the bargin bin and rang up as $5, so I picked it up.

I wish I could get more deals like this often, my Walmart also wouldnt give me a Lite even though they had 15 or 20

[quote name='OzCatter']Apparently, my Walmart is full of idiots, as each and every WM 22 was in the bargin bin and rang up as $5, so I picked it up.

I wish I could get more deals like this often, my Walmart also wouldnt give me a Lite even though they had 15 or 20[/quote]

It's not just your walmart. Everyone's walmarts are full of idiots.

it's okay, the guy working the games section at my walmart disavowed any knowledge of the ds lite altogether, while standing in front of a floorplan indicating exactly where the ds lites were to be placed.

if you felt like picking up a few more copies, im sure you could make a couple extra bucks. I'd definitely work out something to get one of those...:D

[quote name='TBroo']it's okay, the guy working the games section at my walmart disavowed any knowledge of the ds lite altogether, while standing in front of a floorplan indicating exactly where the ds lites were to be placed.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was joking around. If that is the case then looks like you got pwned. ;)

[quote name='2poor']It's not just your walmart. Everyone's walmarts are full of idiots.[/quote]

Wait so this DVD is in the system wrong or just in general about Walmarts being full of idiots?

I haven't really kept up with wrestling since WM 21 but for $5 i'd definitely buy this!

Walmart is having a $5.50 sale on older WWE dvd's. This employee mustve assumed that the sale bin was where you threw ALL WWE dvd's. If thats the case there might be some other gems in that bin as well.

[quote name='Puffa469']Walmart is having a $5.50 sale on older WWE dvd's. This employee mustve assumed that the sale bin was where you threw ALL WWE dvd's. If thats the case there might be some other gems in that bin as well.[/QUOTE]

Which ones are $5.50? I might have to check it out.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Which ones are $5.50? I might have to check it out.[/quote]

I dont have a list, but its mostly the older stuff. Anything from Coliseum video that was transferred to dvd, and some early WWE home video releases. None of the newer 2 disc sets that theyve been putting out for the last few years.

They also combined a bunch of older dvds into 2-packs.

WM:XX & RAW Homecoming for $19
Rise & Fall of ECW + One Night Stand for $19
And theres one other bundle Im forgetting the contents of, also for $19

If I find a list today, I'll post it here...

[quote name='Puffa469']I dont have a list, but its mostly the older stuff. Anything from Coliseum video that was transferred to dvd, and some early WWE home video releases. None of the newer 2 disc sets that theyve been putting out for the last few years.

They also combined a bunch of older dvds into 2-packs.

WM:XX & RAW Homecoming for $19
Rise & Fall of ECW + One Night Stand for $19
And theres one other bundle Im forgetting the contents of, also for $19

If I find a list today, I'll post it here...[/QUOTE]

The ECW one isn't Wallyworld exclusive as my Circuit City actually got one in... yes I'll repeat that... my Circuit City - you know - which normally doesn't carry wrestling DVDs - got the ECW double pack. And Backlash 2006 as well.

bread's done
Back