Wrestlemania Tickets--1 Hour!

Slipknot9762

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So whos goin or atleast tryin to go to wrestlemania 22 this year. It's gonna be pretty tough to get tickets I tried to get the presale tix yesterday and they were gone within 10 seconds. Who plans on goin here?

I tried on the presell and the reg sale yesterday. All I could get to come up for me were individual seats.

And tickets didn't sell out in under 2 mins, I was still able to find seats as of 10:10 CST.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I tried on the presell and the reg sale yesterday. All I could get to come up for me were individual seats.

And tickets didn't sell out in under 2 mins, I was still able to find seats as of 10:10 CST.[/QUOTE]

Were you really, wow I couldn't find tickets for shit I went to ebay, but wwe.com said it took less than 2 minutes. That's weird.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I tried on the presell and the reg sale yesterday. All I could get to come up for me were individual seats.

And tickets didn't sell out in under 2 mins, I was still able to find seats as of 10:10 CST.[/QUOTE]

Haha really, I went to ebay and got them because I couldn't get shit at ticketmaster but wwe.com said they were gone within 2 minutes.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']Haha really, I went to ebay and got them because I couldn't get shit at ticketmaster but wwe.com said they were gone within 2 minutes.[/QUOTE]

wwe.com are liars :)

if I can get a reg price-like deal off ebay, I will buy tix for sure. But I will not pay $350 for two $75 seats.

bread's done
Back